The baddie

Taylor's p.o.v
Surely this girl can't have a crush on Cameron. I mean Cameron is a really bad boy. He has fucked so many girls you would think he had a lot of kids. Kendall can't like him.

Kendall's p.o.v
Man I wonder if Cameron has a girlfriend cause if he don't I can change that I thought to myself. Hey Taylor I said. Yes Taylor said. Does Cameron have a girlfriend? I asked. She said I don't know why don't you ask all the girls he has fucked said Taylor. I took my bag and moved cause I was so mad at Taylor. I moved closer to where Cameron was. He slid his sunglasses off and asked me if I needed a tour around school. I thought if I said no maybe he wouldn't like me but if I said yes omg maybe he would like hold my hand or something. I say yes Cameron please. He said oh so you already know my name. I said yes I mean who dosent. He said to the boys setting around him damn,Please Cameron take me on a tour of the school I said. He grabbed my hand and started with the classes on my schedule. First geometry. Then art. Next science. Then geography. Then p.e. He said you have p.e with me. I said yay p.e with the sunglasses. He said so you have a boyfriend. I said jumping right to that aren't you. He said it's a simple question and I really want to know. I said no I don't and punch Cameron in his shoulder. What was that for he said and he pulls me closer to him. I don't know I mean your just so buff and your wow I said standing and rubbing my hands over his muscles. I could tell this really turned him on. So meet me in p.e. He said. I kissed his cheek and said ok meet you then. I was walking off and he smacked my ass. I looked back at Cameron and winked. A lot of boys came over to me and said ohhhh Cameron get some. I was like shut the hell up. I met my best friend from my last school. Diana is that you I said. She said who is diana? I said shut up diana I missed you so much. She said omg Kendall Cameron Dallas goes to this school. I said yeah he has p.e. With me. She said when is your p.e I said 4th period. She said I have p.e with you to. She said Kendall meet me in here in 4th. I said ok where will you be at. She said the locker room I said but I have to wait for Cameron. She said wait why are you gunna wait for him. I said cause he wanted to ask me something he told me that earlier. She said oh. I see what you mean. Diana don't think I'm ditching you cause this really happened. She said I understand.