Chapter 5: The Twins of Camelot

The stranger lifts up his hood. "Hello my name is Dorian I am a descendant of royalty." Said Dorian. "Hello I am Gavin and this is my brother Zach, an Archer." I said. "Hello!" Zach said with an enthusiastic look on his face . "Well, I'm glad I could meet the two of you." Just than another stranger came in on horseback. "Are these two the saviors?" said the hooded stranger who sounded feminine. "Yes these two are the saviors of prophecy." Said Dorian with a very steady look on his face. "Prophecy? said Zach with a very bewildered expression. "You two don't know about the prophecy about yourselves?" Said the feminine figure who pulled down her hood to reveal a thin young lady with short brown hair. We then heard a loud howl as the sun set. " We should take you to our kingdom, Camelot, which isn't far from here." And than we were on our way.

10 Years Earlier(PoV of  Dorian)

It was a cold stormy night in Camelot. Than I heard a loud noise. Near the Throne room... Mom and Dad are in danger. I ran out and sprinted for their rooms. Terra was still asleep in bed. She didn't hear anything . When I arrived there was blood everywhere. My mom and dad are dead. Than I looked down I stared. There I saw in my father's chest a glint of light. A Bloody Ruby Lined Gold Knife. *Cliffhanger*