A Thing Called Trust..

This is my original story, so i would like to warn that please please do not copy..

This is my first piece of writing, so dont go too hard on it..

Constructive critisisms are always welcomed.... ;)

Cover is made by me!!!! seriously, cant believe.. 

Picmonkey rules!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beep...

Beep...

Beep..

Click..

The signal went green, the door opened and she went through. There sat the Quantisized, Gen-security protected mainframe supercomputer, or in english, her next target...

She sat herself and started the computer. She had to be quick, time was everything in her profession.

"You waste time, and it wastes you."

This was taught by her trainer and she remembered it always..

The computer screen lit up & a panel opened saying **PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD**.She quickly connected her ACHE (Anything Can be Hacked Encryption)Device into one of the drives. The screen went back to the rebooting mode.After a few seconds the computer typed **WELCOME MS. HANT**on the screen. She smiled, she knew anything and everything was breakable and she had proved it once again....

The computer displayed its main drive with all its content. Her mission was to delete all the data, make a single copy of it all and get it safely to the Head Quaters. She cracked her fingers and said to herself, " Lets get this party started..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know its short but its my first time so please let me know how it is. I know there might be some mistakes so please please let me know so i can correct them..

Love n popsicles

Miah

XxXx