Horror Tales.

'Pennywise' the clown. A tall, white-faced clown with fiery red hair and screaming-black eyes ready to kill.

It was Saturday night, and Elissa just turned 8 that day. She lived in a small town called 'Hardie' (it's not actually a town I just made it up) She was very excited about that day.

Elissa and her parents were getting ready to leave for a BBQ in a nearby park when suddenly Elissa heard a 'Thump' she thought it was only a cat or something so she ignored it. Right before she stepped one foot outside, she heard the 'Thump' again. But this time louder. For the second time, she still thought it was the cat trying to get in the house or something. So she continued walking and enjoying her day.

When they arrived at the park, nobody was there surprisingly.

'Oh surprise surprise!' A strange voice said behind Elissa that she's never heard before in her life. She turned around on her heel and all of her birthday happiness was ruined. There standing in front of her was Pennywise the clown. All Elissa could do was scream. The clown approached his target, grabbing her by her throat and blocking her respiratory system. She fell to the ground with a loud thud. The large clown held a yellow balloon in front of the devastated parents. With just one small 'pop' from a sharp silver needle, the balloon popped and out came blood. Splattered all over Elissa's parents, Pennywise decides to plunge two daggers into both of their hearts. He watches them fall to the ground as he starts smiling and being proud of what he's done.

Sooner or later, Elissa would wake up, but he didn't kill her.

Yet.

--Thanks For Reading! Means a lot to me! Please read my book 'Passionate' that I'm currently working on. So far so good 😊

Much Love💕