Chapter 1

DJ: Ayeeee, we got out finest working tonight! Err'body give it up for CANDIEKISSES !!!!!!

The crowd went wild as I walked on stage.

*

Let me introduce myself.. My name is Candie Marie Collins.. I'm 21. Been on my own since I was 16, & my adoptive parents died in a car accident. The sad thing is I always thought they were my parents, they left a note for me the day they died. The note read,.....

Candie my baby we love you. We love you sooo much. I don't know how to tell you this, but um... We aren't your parents. Not even your brother & sister. They thought I was pregnant but I never was. You guys mother dropped each and everyone of you at our doorstep. So we took you all in. I know this Is a lot to take in, but Candie you have to be strong. I know you love us, but just know we love you more. We are going on vacation for a week. You be good! When I get home, that house better be the way we left it!! Now I want you to call your sister and try to get in contact with your brother, and read them this letter. Let them know I love them. sooo much also. I just wish you three were my biological children, but you're not. You guys were the BEST kids. See ya in a week. Love you !

- Mama.

I told my sis, tried telling my brother but I didn't get an answer, then we both got a call announcing the death of our 'parents'. I was devastated. My sis was trying to get me to come live with her, but I told her no. I wanted to be by myself. I had money, & 'my parents' left us all 7k each. So I got an apartment. The money started to fade, so I needed to find a job. My friend got me a job as a stripper. Why not? Easy money!

*

Body Party started playing as I climbed the pole. I started grinding and shaking my ass. The crowd loves me. I finished then walked pass the 'money cleaner' man. I don't know what the hell they call him.

I walked to the back, changed, then headed to the bar.

??: Ayy ma! You did ya thang out there!

Me: I know!

??: aha, I'm Ràmon. Aka Ray stacks. How about we get out of here and do a Lil some . How about 15k?

Me: Okay Ràmon. Lets go to my crib. Just follow me in your car.

Ray: Okay.

< a t  m y  c r i b >

I led the way to my room, & stripped out my clothes. So did Ray. He started kissing me then he worked his way down south. He ate me out for about 10 minutes. Then he eased his way inside of me. We went for 30 minutes. Then he got dressed. And I just put on a big t-shirt. He handed me my money, then I started walking him to the door.

Ray: Candie you taste soooo good!

Me: aha, so I've heard.

Ray: cocky?

Me: shuddup.

Ray: well here's another 2k for tasting, and looking so good *hands me a stack*

Me: aw thanks.

Ray: *kisses me* bye baby.

Me: goodbye Ray.

This nigga must really think I like him. Aha! Hell noo! I just needed my money.

I watched him walk down to his car when my neighbor walked out.

Chris: Mm mm mm.

Me: Chris don't start!

Chris is a sexy ass friend of mine. We've been friends since middle school. Ever since I started stripping we became distant. Oh well.

Chris: I mean Candie when you gone stop doing that shit? Bringing niggas over to yo crib when you don't even know em.

Me: Well that's none of your fucking bidness!!!!!!

Chris: Whatever Candie. One day you gone catch something.

And with that he walked back in his apt. Ugh, he gets on my fucking nerves. Like why the fuck he worried about me for? Who gives a'fuck about what he says!!

^

I wake up to my phone ringing. Who tf calling me at 8 am on my day off?

Me: Hello?

??: Hello, this is Dr. Kalumpski from James Medical Hospital. I'm sorry to inform you that you're sister, Camilla Collins died of a heart attack. I am so sorry. Did you want us to dispose the body?

I was speechless

Me: uhh... Uhh.,,, no, I guess i'll be having her a funeral.

Dr.K: okay, I'm sorry for your loss. Have a nice day.

My sister died? I haven't talked to her in a while. She's young. Only 30. A heart attack really?

----------------------------------------------

New story. Hope you like it. Vote ! Comment !