Chapter 5

Three years later

Camille

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't do anything but smile. Today was the day that I graduated from High school.

A felt something roll down my face, and I noticed that I was crying. I wish my mom was here. She would be so proud of me.

"You look beautiful Cammy. It's no reason to be sad. Your mom is watching down on you. I know my sister is proud of the woman her daughter is becoming. Wipe those tears and come on. She is with you always, just remember that. I wiped my tears and smiled at my auntie. She was right. My mom is my guardian angel and even though she isn't here physically, she is in my heart and for that I will always have her here with me.

"Cammam" My baby cousin came running to me.

I started kissing him all over his face. He was too adorable.

"Stop kissing all over my lil nigga. He ain't no punk." Chris came into the room. I mugged the shit out if him. He always got something to say but I love my uncle. He and Aunt Candie had my baby cousin, Chasmen, three years ago.

"Why you always got something to say? Chas loves my kisses." I pushed him and he threw me over his shoulder and walked to the staircase.

"Say something else and i will throw you over. " I screamed because Chris is crazy and he probably would. He put me down and I started swinging on him. We wrestled until my auntie yelled and told us to come on.

~

"Camille Sade' Collins." My counselor said my name. I walked across the stage with a big smile. I know my mom was right beside me because I felt someone holding my hand even though there was no one there. I know it was her.

After the graduation we had went out to eat. Aunt Candie said we didn't really have any family so it was just her, Chris, Chasmen, Kyren, and I. Later on tonight Mel and I were having a party. We invited everyone and I know it's going to be lit.

Melanie

I was chilling with my baby Troy. We were attending the same school in August and I was happy that we will still be together. He was my everything and I don't want to ever lose him.

"I can't wait til we get out of college to start our family. We've been together for so long. Promise me that we won't let college get in between us? Let's not let anything or anybody break us up. I wanna graduate with our degree, start our careers, get married, and have babies. You deserve the world and I'm going to give it to you. I swear I love you more than I love myself Mel." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. Troy was amazing. He had a different mindset from all the other boys around here. He didn't want to just party and have sex with any and every girl that walked by. He wanted to further his education with me by his side. He wanted to start a future with me. I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

Candie

"Y'all be safe. We got security watching. Have fun." I had just finished decorating Cammy and Mel's grad party. I wasn't staying because I wanted to spend time with my babies at home.

Soon as I got in the house I smelt food cooking. I smiled because my baby was cooking me dinner. Rose petals surrounded the floor. There's was a not on the stand by the door that dead 'read me'. I opened it and it read:

You deserve a night of relaxation. Tonight I'm going to cater to you. Chasmen is over moms. So we don't have to worry about getting interrupted tonight. Follow the rose petals up the stairs and I shall see you soon.

Xoxo Daddy Chris

I smiled and did as he said. Making my way up the stairs and into my room, the petals led me into the bathroom. There was a bubble bath run for me. Strawberries and pineapples were sitting on a tray with a glass of wine. I took of all my clothes and got in. It felt so good. I laid back and started singing along with the music that was playing in the background.

Chris walked in the room and set beside the tub. He fed me the fruit and bathed me. My baby was so romantic.

After I got out, we ate. He had fixed steak and onions, seasons broccoli, mashed potatoes, and shrimp. It was so good. I was going to wash the dishes but he made me sit back down. I was sitting at the dining room table watching him clean up a bit. He made his way over to me. We kissed and he picked me up and sat me on top of the table. He took off my robe exposing my naked body. He left kisses all over my body. We haven't had sex in a whole month because Chasmen wouldn't go to sleep unless he was in our bed and we worked during the day. He sucked on my breasts and ate me out and I was on cloud nine. This felt so good. He came up and kissed me as he eased his way inside of me. We went from the table, to the couch, up the stairs to our room, on the floor, then on the bed. We went all night. I know I'm going to be worn out tomorrow.

Hey y'all !

Please comment and vote ...