Prologue

The first question he asked himself was 'Why the fuck am I here?'.  He was fighting in a war for his country, and suddenly, he had found himself in a place where there was a red big thing with something like wheels.  He had never seen a train in his life before, so he of course didn't know its name.  A woman approached him and asked, "What are you doing here?" She looked at his antique clothes and his hairy face.  "What's your name darling?" she asked. "Oh, I am Gimli, son of Gloin". He said. The woman looked at him with a confused stare.  She had red hair and was like 3 feet taller than Gimli, and soon a man taller than her joined her. He immediately grab a stick from his pocket. "Who's he, Ginny?" He asked to the woman in a menacing tone.  "He says he is Gimli, son of Gloin". She looked at the man with a questoning look.  Harry immediately lowered his wand. "I'll take him to the Ministry.  Maybe they have some information about him". Harry said.  Gimli felt totally out of place. He probably wouldn't ever know how the war ended, and he probably wouldn't see his friends again.  The grief that seized his heart was overwhelming.  He only wanted to go home and find gold and diamonds and precious stones, instead of being in a place where people used sticks as weapons and there where big red weird things. "Follow me."The man named Harry ordered Gimli. Gimli followed, only hoping that this weird persons could help him find his way back home.