Chapter One: Oh, He's Cute

Reader's POV
I smiled as Sasha kept on ranting on how she wanted to go to Cafe Paris, a new, trendy cafe. "Y/N, can you please, please go with me to Cafe Paris?" Sasha begged.
"Okay, alright, but you're paying." I said, smiling. I imagined Sasha grinning.
10 minutes later
I was surprised to hear the doorbell ring. I then realized it was probably Sasha. I almost jumped when the door suddenly flung open. "I'm here!" Sasha's voice rang out. I grinned and grabbed my F/C purse. "Hey," I said, "So where's the cafe?" Sasha shrugged, "I dunno, but whatever, I'll just use Google!" I laughed as I got into her red convertible. We reached the cafe. The cafe was charming, it looked like your average, modern cafe, but it felt more casual. We walked into the charming cafe. We were greeted with the scent of coffee and someone's muffin. Sasha grinned as she ran up to the counter. I followed her, looking around. I looked at the barista. He was a short, black haired guy. But, something a about him made him look so handsome. Sasha elbowed me and whispered, "Oh, he's cute!" I blushed and elbowed her back, only harder.
"Hello, welcome to Cafe Paris, what would you like to order?" The barista said. We looked up at the menu. I picked *insert favorite drink you see at a cafe here* where Sasha ordered a piece of a potato and cinnamon coffee. The barista came back later, with the drinks we ordered and the piece of potato. "What's your name?" Sasha asked.
"Why do you even need to know?" I asked Sasha, eying her. I glanced at the super hot barista who seemed like he didn't give a fuck.
"I'm Levi." The short barista said. Sasha smiled. "Okay great, I'm Sasha and this here, is Y/N who you should totally date." Levi rolled his eyes and got to work. I blushed in embarrassment as we walked toward an empty table. "W-why the hell would you say that?!" I asked, blushing. Sasha grinned.
"Because, he's cute and you should date him."
I rolled my eyes and drank my drink. Sasha took a bite out of her potato. I saw a small chunk of the potato hit the table. I noticed Levi glaring at the piece of potato. Suddenly, a girl flung the cafe door open. "Levi!" She said, walking like a model towards Levi. He kept a straight face and said, "Petra, what are you doing here?"
"So um, I ran into a tree with my new car.." Petra said, trying to smile innocently. Levi looked annoyed as he wiped the cafe counter. Petra had medium length, light ginger hair and amber colored eyes. She dressed in fashionable clothes. Levi then said in a cold way, "It's over."
Petra's amber eyes widened. "W-what?!" She said, almost screaming. She then shot a death glare at Levi before storming off. Sasha smiled, "Well, that hot barista is single." I couldn't help to feel sorry for Petra. I then shot a look full of daggers at Sasha. "Hey Levi!" Sasha yelled at Levi, who was across the cafe. Levi looked up, looking annoyed.
To be continued...