Heiress of The King - A Bagginshield Story

First of all, hiya lovely people..(: this is , not the first fic I write but the first I'll be posting here, the fic is being already posted in ArchiveofOurOwn , my user is Albion_Mrnda just incase you guys wanna read the rest of the fics, I'll be posting them here too though, all in time~

anyways, this a bagginshield fic. :3 I love bagginshield and I've noticed there aren't many bagginshield fics here so I wanted to share mine with you all.

WARNING

*the story might contain sex parts! 

*this is, obviously yaoi, so those of you who dont like M/M, well then I suggest you don't read it. 

*I am, slightly obsessed with M/pregnancy, I think it's cute idk, so the story is about that ~ :3 again, people who get disturbed by M/pregnancy, don't read this!!

:3 this is just to let you know all of what's to come of the story, 

the summary? well, it's a bit complicated, but here other goes.

* * * * * * *

Bilbo Baggins is cast away from Erebor by Thorin who is blinded by the Arkenstone, wants all the power and glory for himself. 

But Bilbo didn't leave the dwarf city on his own, Bilbo is carrying something.. something that ought to be precious for Thorin.

As the journey was a foot, feelings between these two different races were starting to grow, a hobbit and a dwarf, fell in love with each other. And as the love continued to grow, so the need to have one another in each others arms. 

Until one night, where the words didn't suffix, they consumed they're love under bright big stars.

Thing is, when Bilbo left the city, Thorin didn't know of him carrying his child and Bilbo, after had suffered because of being cast away, promised never to tell him and raise his child on his own.

But all this changes one day, all the promises the hobbit made, one day, they all go to dust as the unexpected once again knocks on his door. 

And Bilbo finds himself in the same roads that he once was, now carrying the one thing that it will make him remember for ever, the seed of his lover. 

In company know of his grey wizard friend and the one halfling he now will have to take care of too, his little baby nephew, Frodo.

* * * * *

the first chapter will be post soon, but I'd like to know, with this short short summary, what you all think of it so far? will it be good, will it be interesting? .. (: I will also accept ideas, I have the story written up to chapter 45, but im still not close to the end, so to make it longer lol, I could use some ideas first.

it is also a slow build story, so.. maybe some patience on the story will be appreciated. (: thank you!