How we met. Part 1

Jc's POV

I met Cody on tour. It was little weird at first but it whatever. She was fan and she's still fan but when I saw her there was a feeling about her that was different with anybody that I dated. Everything about her was perfect I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Hey Cutie. What's your name?" I said all cheesy. "My name is Cody. I watch every videos of yours" she said jumping up and down. I can tell she was excited to see me. After we talked I asked for her number. After the show I decided to text her for dinner that night.

I was waiting for her to text me back. 10 minutes later. She said yes!! "Yes" I yelled. All the boys gave me the confused looked and they all look away. I got dress and met her at the place that we were gonna eat at.

The place was beautiful. We talked for hours and hours. Damn she so beautiful. I had to kiss her and I did. It kinda turned out to be make-out session. Later I asked her out and she said yes. That's how I met my girlfriend Cody.

Kian's POV

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you about my gorgeous girlfriend. Her name is Alannah. I love everything about her man. You don't even know. ❤ Anyways let's get to the story of how I met that beautiful girl.

I met her at a beach in Florida. I was tour. The boys and I decided to go the beach and play volleyball. When I was playing volleyball I kinda hit the ball a little to hit hard and it hit her in the head. Sam and I ran to her. She got up and gave us the ball. "This ball must be your guys" she smiled.

Her smile was breathe taking I swear. I wanted to kiss her but I just met her. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I hit the ball a little to hard. My mistake" I said. After we talked. We exchange numbers and went our separate ways. A few months later we was the greatest best friends. I had the most deepest crush on her.

Her birthday was coming up. I decided to take her to Taco bell after we eat. I kissed and said " Alannah these past months you made the most happiest man ever. I love you ever since that ball hit you. Well I'm about to ask you something and I'm hoping you'll say yes. Will You Be My GirlFriend!" I said smiling.

It looked like she was about to cry but she did. "Yes Kian. I would love to be your girlfriend." She said smiling. Everyone around us was clapping or cheering. We hugged for awhile. And yeah how's I met Alannah. We've been dating for 11 months now. God I love her so much.

Okay the first two are done. We have 12 chapters left. I know these were kinda cheesy. But its whatever. I hope you liked this.

Make sure you follow me on these websites.

Musical.ly: Mini.trex.cx

Twitter: xkewalpotatox

Snapchat: xkewalpotatox

YouTube: Theresa Defoe

Instagram: x.xtheresax.x

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes in here. I'm only 14 but yeah.

P
E
A
C
E

O
U
T

P
E
E
P
S ❤✨🐣