Elitez 1 (1/2)

This is the part 1 Victorious Secrets!
👑Journey of Victoria👑 (How it all started)
Victoria's pov~
I was currently here in the mall to buy some stuffs like make ups for tonight's fashion show. My mum owns the Victoria Secret and every month we're having a fashion show and it depends on me if i want to be one of those supermodels who will slay on the stage and yes you read it right. 'Supermodels' you can find them in Victoria Secret and to be honest I already saw most of the hollywood artist there whether they're just watching or modelling like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. Well actually kendall and Gigi were my best friends so we always hang out and stuff if we don't have works and if we're not busy. I am 18 years old. Half Korean, half American, my dad is a Korean while my mom is American, i have no siblings. I can dance, sing and act, and i have a mean yet kind personality. If you're being mean to me then I'll be mean to you too and if not, then no, it really depends on the person I'm interacting with.

'Ringgg!!! Ringggg!!!' *mom*

-hello mom! What's up?- me

-hi sweetie umm i just wanna ask where are you and if you're ready so i could call your driver to pick you up- mom

-I'm at the ****** mall buying some make ups- me

-oh okay sweetie but you know that you don't need to buy one because you already have a lot.- mom

-i know mom but i want to- me

-ok then sweetheart. I'll hang up now okay? Just call me if you need something-mom

-okay mom i love you!- me

-nado saranghae my daughter!- mum

******

My mom called me and I'm pretty sure you guys know what we talked about so yea i was currently here at the forever 21 shop when a lady go up to me and ask me....

"Hi umm can i talk to you?" The lady ask me with a not so fluent English

"Oh yes sure" I answered politely since she seems nice

" are you a korean? As you see I'm not good at English and yea..."

"yes I'm korean" i answered

(Please imagine that they're talking in Korean in this part)

"Oh okay are you interested of being an kpop idol?" She asked me, wth is koop?kpop?idk

"I'm sorry but what is koop?kpop? Hehe" i said while smiling shyly.

"Oh haha it's kpop my dear. Kpop stands for Korean pop and if you like to know more about it or if you want to be a kpop artist just call this number and we could talked about you and the thing that I offered" she said and handed me a calling card which says 'SM' what is that?

 Kpop stands for Korean pop and if you like to know more about it or if you want to be a kpop artist just call this number and we could talked about you and the thing that I offered" she said and handed me a calling card which says 'SM' what is that?

I decide to go to where we are going to held the fashion show and I'm glad to see my mom there. This is going to be an interesting night.
👑👑•👑👑
Published: April 25 2016
Hi guys! This is the part one of  two!
Please vote. Comment. Follow and be a fan!!!
#SMENGG