beau Brooks imagine:little thing called love (dirty/sweet)

Your pov:

It was mine and beau's one year anniversary in 2 days. I want it to be special I love him so much and this really means a lot to me and I no it does to beau aswell. The only thing is that I don't no if he's remembered because he hasn't given any hints or even mentioned it. I am quite worried but ill try and not let it get to me.

The next day:

me, beau, Luke, Daniel ,James and jai were all going to a fair in town. Beau was going to pick me up and we were going to meet the others there. When he got to my house he gave me a huge hug and pecked me on the lips. ''Hey beautiful'' He says with nothing but love in his eyes ''someone's excited were only going to the fair'' I said so with a smirk. '' I no I'm just so happy to see you'' He said while blushing '' aww I'm happy to see you to baby!! Anyway we better get going before the others get worried''.

Beau's pov:

When we exited her house I held her hand and w as walked her to the car. I opened the door and said ''(y/n) you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I couldn't ask for anything better'' she blushed and she was just lost for words. The whole ride to the fair was silent but she just couldn't stop smiling. It really turned me on.

Your pov:

When we arrived at the fair beau opened my door and I ran out yo give all the guys a hug. ''Hey babe'' Luke said '' are you gonna go on the rollercoaster??'' Daniel asked '' what hell no it doesn't look safe!!'' They all laughed '' hon do u wanna go on the waltzers with me and James??'' Asked beau '' yeah sure. Hey jai can you hold my bag??'' As his grabbed my bag me James and beau walked over to the watzers.

As soon as it was about to start beau grabbed hold of my hand and whispered in my ear '' I love you'' I blush as the ride starts to go faster. It gets even faster after a while and we also get spun round really fast!! When I was screaming James and beau were just laughing. It was quit funny when we came off though coz we were all so dizzy. I was so dizzy I nearly fell of the edge but Luke caught me. ''Watch yourself there darling'' He said and everyone smirked. We all knew Luke had a little crush on me but he said he would just let beau and me be happy.

next day:

Beau's pov:

After a long day at the fair me and(y/n) decided to have a quiet day in watching movies.

'' what movie shall we watch?'' I ask (y/n) ''don't mind tell you what you choose while I get the popcorn and coke'' I decide to put on hide and seek because I found it cut how she gets scared and cuddles up to me. When she came back she said ''really?? Of all the film's you could of chosen'' I giggle and open my arms so she can cuddle up to me.

Halfway through the film for turns it off ''HEY!! Why'd you turn it off??.I ask '' it was scaring the shit out of me'' I just laugh and cuddle up to her.

Your pov:

It wasn't even that bad I just turned it off so we could cuddle. '' I'm really hot!'' Beau said with a cheeky grin on his face. ''Take your shirt off then'' I say while biting my lip.when he takes it off I just stare at his beautifully formed body and smile ''I'm hot too'' I say going bright red. ''Tell you what why don't you go have a nice shower so you feel refreshed I'll run it for you''

30 minutes later:

I get out the shower and sit on the bed. I feel really turned on after seeing beaus beautiful body so I thought I would turn him on. I go into my underwear draw and get out my matching lace red thong and bra. I walk downstairs when I get down I turn around and ask beau for one of his shirts.'' Y-yeah sure h-have the one on the floor'' I turned around so my back was facing him and I bent over to pick it up. But before I could but it on I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and beau kissing my neck. I giggled a little.

Beaus pov:

She was so fucking sexy when she came down in just her bra and thong I couldn't help but instantly get a boner. But when she bent over I couldn't hold it in even longer, I had to fuck her!!

Your pov:

As beau was kissing my neck he slowly started to undo my bra. When he took it off he wet his finger seductively and ran them over my nipples making them hard.'' your so beautiful'' He whispers as he starts sucking on them. A quiet moan escapes my mouth. Beau smirked as he bit them lightly which made me moan even more. His hand then as slowly starts to move down my stomach and then to my clit. He lowers himself so he's at the same level as your womanhood. He then starts talking off your thong with his teeth. A shiver goes down your spine and beau just laughs. He then grabs too by the waist and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and he starts walking up to the bedroom , he puts me down on the bed and he takes off his jeans so he's just in boxes. He then came up to me and starting licking my pussy a load moan escapes my mouth. He starts sucking on it and I scream ''oh fuck beau!! ''Haha babe your so wet'' He then licks his finger and slowly pushes one in ''fuucckk!! Give me more'' He smiles and pushes another finger in and starts pumping. He then slides in a third finger ''holy shit beau!! I'm so close'' and just as I was about to cum beau takes off his boxers. ''Someone's excited'' I say with a smirk. Beau then winked at me and slammed into me making me scream in pain and pleasure ''holy shit (y/n) your so fucking tight'' at first he pumps quite slow ''BEAU HARDER PLEASEE COME ON FASTER OOOH!!'' He then starts pumping so fast but after a while his thrusts get sloppier meaning he's going to cut. ''Oh baby I'm gonna cum!!!'' And with that we both let out our orgasms.

After we caught our breath beau whispers in my ear '' I love you so much baby you were amazing , your so beautiful!! I love you so much'' I smiled and said '' I love you too and you made me feel doo good'' He then grinned and kissed me on my lips. We then fall asleep in each others arms after a great night.

Next day:

I woke up this morning alone beau was downstairs. I then remembered our night last night and realised I was naked so I grabbed the first thing I saw,beaus shirt. When I got downstairs there was a huge banner that said happy anniversary beautiful. Little things by one direction was playing aswell and as I walked into the kitchen be ran up to me have a hug and a kiss and said happy anniversary. I smiled because I just couldn't stop. '' sit down'' beau said ''ok??' He then puts a plate in front of me it had pancakes on it and written with chocolate sauce it says meet me on the beach at 4. He then just disappeared out the door.

He was so sweet but I was very curious why I needed to meet him at the beach at 4 but I just went with it.

3 hours later

I looked at the clock, it was 3 o'clock I had one hour to get ready. I put on my favourite shorts and a jumper and put my hair in a messy bun and put on some eye liner. After a sorted myself out I could see it was quarter to 4 so I drove to the beach when I got there beau stood there holding a bouquet of roses and written in the sand was :WILL YOU MARRY ME? I ran over to beau and kissed him on the lips passionately he then knelt down on one knee pulled out the most beautiful ring if ever seen and proposed ''YEEESSS YEESSS'' I scream and hug beau. Then it of nowhere were Luke, jai, James and Daniel. They were all clapping Alf hugging both of us.

Beau then kissed me again and whispers in my ear ''I love you to the moon and back''

I love this one I worked really hard on it so hope you like it