Unpopular Opinion #3

(Sent via message)

I bet all Swifties already know that the New Romantics Music Video has been released already in Apple Music and it needs to be fvcking paid. It kinda sucks that Taylor released it on Apple Music ONLY. I feel like Apple has been using her to make more money. And I also feel like 1989 is already a marketing item. Everything about it needs to be paid. Seriously, a fvcking 4 minute video has to be paid!?!? And how about android users??? THEY DONT GET TO WATCH THE VIDEO!?! SO FVCKING UNFAIR. AND THE 1989 WORLD TOUR MOVIE TOO! Taylor needs to know that there are other Swifties who can't afford a subscription to Apple Music and that other Swifties cant buy an iphone because of it's hella high prices. 

TOTALLY DISAGREE. Why? Apple Music owns all of the footage of the 1989 World tour and they will sue Taylor is she posts it on YouTube without their permission. I know that Taylor cares (A LOT) for her unfortunate fans. I suggest you just chill down and swallow all your words back again because the New Romantics music video will be available everywhere on April 13th, Wednesday. Apple confirmed that it will also be on Vevo on April 13. I own a Samsung Galaxy so I can't watch it too. But, did you ever see me nitch about it? Have you ever seen me grieve about it? No! Because Swifties who own an iphone help other Swifties by posting it publicly part by part, looking for links where you can watch the video, and even blogging a full video of it and the thing is they dont care if their accounts will be sued by Apple JUST TO HELP SWIFTIES WHO ARE DESPERATE TO WATCH IT (sorry for the term desperate. I cant find a proper term anymore ahah). So, i suggest you keep your mouth shut, and wait for April 13. Good day. 

*nope. I didn't spell the word f*cking wrong. I just replaced the "U" with a "V" because its a swear word and for me, it's not appropriate. Hoping you can understand. THANK YOU.

Have an opinion? Message me it or email me it (lalaswiftie19889@gmail.com)and let's make 'em burning hotter than the sun.