cinderea jahat

Evil Cinderella  by crystal t33rs

Prologue

As a kid, I've been told and scolded many times for my bad temper. Hey, it's not my fault I couldn't keep my anger in.

And then, to add to my temper, I had a friend, or actually scratch that. We weren't exactly "friends". We were just two human beings whose parents were best friends with each other. The girl, was a family's friend's daughter. Boy, did I HATE her! She was "Miss Prissy Face," always gaining attention everywhere we go together. In second grade, I remember I wanted to be teacher's helper of the week. The girl, Minji Choi, was my seat buddy. You know, where you had a little partner sitting next to you the WHOLE day? Well, before our teacher, Miss Park was going to pick the helper, Minji whispered,

"If you want to be helper, I'll not rasie my hand so you could have a better chance."

"Really??" I ask falling for the trick that I didn't know was coming up.

"Yeah!" she says smiling.

"Thanks!!"

"Okay, class. So who wants to be my helper of the week?" asks our teacher enthusiastically.

My hand shoots up in the air waiting to be called on. I was too busy waiting to be called that I didn't notice that Minji had her hand up high and proud as well.

"Ah, Minji! Why don't you be our helper?" asks the teacher brightly. Confusion was written all over my face. Did the teacher mistake me for Minji? Then slowly it turned to anger, because I turned and saw Minji smiling innocently.

"Yah! You said you would let me be helper!" I screamed.

"Well, Miss Park picked me. I can't just say no to her. It would be rude!" she says acting like the princess she thought she was.

Later, during recess, I saw her playing and laughing with her friends while I, on the other hand, didn't have anyone. I glared at her as hard as i could, hoping it would burn a hole through her back. She was laughing when I thought of a brilliant plan. I gathered small and painless looking rocks. Hiding behind a small bush, I aimed the rock at her head.

"OW!" she yells. SUCESS!

This kept going on for a while when I suddenly felt a pull at my ear.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I yell.

"Throwing rocks, I see, Miss Kim?" says the recess aide. Oh, darn! I thought.

"Here's a paper and pencil. write, 'I will not throw rocks at other's heads,'" she scolded. And then do you want me to tell you what she made me do??!!!

She made me stand by the front door and hold up the sign kneeling down while everyone comes in from recess and made me stay that way for thirty whole minutes!! The look of confusion on Minji's face, was pure satisfaction from it all though!

And now, ten years later, we're seniors in high school. Our parents are, unfortunately, still the best of friends, and we are not. Or we "act" like we are. We went to the same school, and not only thatm but she was in all of my classes and to top it off, she always had the top grades in our class. I was always second best.

But this year, everything's going to change. I'm going to make it change! Because I, Kim Eunji, swear to beat Minji Choi and become number one.

1

Evil Cinderella

I may have been pretty evil back then, but now, I'm actually nicer to people. My temper has died down quite a bit. Funny thing is, I don't have any friends. But I get along with everyone in our school... maybe not Minji and her friends. They think i'm a rude b*tch.