Android Original

Prologue 

What if all you knew was an oil change ever now and then?

You don't sleep, you don't eat, and if you can, you might drink, but that's all. Doesn't it sound lifeless? I am known to the human world as a threat. I have things in my system that no human has ever seen or possessed. They lock me away; away from anything that I can hurt. I want to see the outside world, but I am something that is too dangerous to risk. I have no friends, but I do have a younger sister. 

She has an identity like myself, and she hopes to see the world just as much as I do. She lives in the next cell, and she has an unique power unknown as well. I talk to her every night through the cell's wall. I tell her the same story of how I was left on this planet. My home planet was known as the great planet of evolution, Andrion. It was long way from here, and I was just a little girl when my parents were taken from me. My people accidently sent a signal out, that caused the humans to react in such a manner of blowing my planet into ashes. My sister was just a small baby when it all turned into a disaster. My parents told my one last thing before they disappeared to fight, "Find the people like you, and show your sister the way,"

So, I intend to do so, and no one on this lonely earth can stop me.

Copyright © 2013 by Sihare

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

All characters, plots, and planets that were made up belong to me, and are fictional.

Thank you for reading,

♪Sihare