Fuming

Zendaya's P.O.V
After the horrid class was over I packed up leaving only my schedule out, as I looked over it I felt a hand touch my butt. I dropped my schedule as I looked up shocked to see it was the same guy from the hallway. For the first time I was out of words, but that didn't stop me from slapping him right across the face. He's head turned from the contact of my hand, this asshole I grabbed my things and walked out the classroom angry. I looked to see the hallways were empty shit, I digged in my pockets to look for my schedule but I then remember that I dropped it in the classroom. I hurriedly walk to the classroom barging in to see it wasn't where I left it wow. I walked up to the teacher while he looked a me confused.

"I dropped my schedule in here, by any chance did you see it?" I asked politely

"I didn't see anything all I saw was a student with a big red mark on there face"

I blushed of embarrassment, muttering thank you while walking out the classroom.

How could I have been stupid enough to drop it? I was thinking about going back to the office to get a new one but I decided not to. I walked around until I saw a door I opened, shit they haven't used this in years I walk in to see there's a stair case I walk up the stairs to see there's another door I open it to see its the roof of the school. At least I have a place that nobody knows of, I can ditch anytime I want and come up here. I closed the door while walking around looking down from where I was, damn this is too high I thought as my palms began to sweat. I'm afraid of heights, I look away while sitting down I take out my phone to see I got 5 messages from Andrés, his contact name is dickhead.

8:40 am
Dickhead: Hey wake up you late asf fam.

No shit dumb ass

8:58 am
Dickhead: We all got second lunch wbu hoe.

Did this dude seriously call me a hoe I'm fucking slap the back of his head this is why his contact name is dickhead.

9:00 am
Dickhead: Jk baby you know ily, as a sister don't think anything else.

The fuck?

9:01 am
Dickhead: Where you at? were all worried we haven't even seen you through passing period.

Obviously not I'm short asf all these people around me are around 6 foot.

9:02 am
Dickhead: you better fucking answer before I whoop yo ass.

This boy.

Me: You're not my Daddy so you can't whoop anything.
I was also late so chill fam, I got second lunch too,
I'm not a fucking hoe either so call me by my name.

I responded while I waited for his text I drew on my hand with a pen, I'm super bored this 3 hours better pass by fast. I heard a ding, I stopped drawing and picked up my phone to check my message.

Dickhead: Well we were scared, and you're our little sis so we can't let anything happen to you, also I can be your Daddy anytime any day.

I rolled my eyes while replying to this dumb ass.

Me: I'm a grown lady I don't need you to take care of me
Also you'll never be my daddy your not my type, sorry honey.

I started laughing at myself because of what I responded while singing "Rejected, Rejected, you just got rejected, RE-JE-CT-ED". I continued drawing on my hand as I suddenly heard the bell, okay now I know that second period ended two more periods to go.