Sex Scene

Ethan Dolan:

Ethan and I just got back from the beach. I decide to just strip off my clothes and take a shower. Apparently he had the same idea. I only have my underwear on and I turn around and Ethan is completely naked.

He comes up to me and we start to make out. His hands go in my underwear and he squeezes my butt cheek.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. He lays us down on the bed. I sit on top of him and we make out. I'm holding his face and he's holding my butt.

I could feel his boner starting to pop up as I'm restraining it with my body weight. He moves me so I'm sliding on his boner a little bit. Our tongues fight for dominance as we make out. After a while of making out I decide to speak up.

"Ethan, can we please just have sex already?"

"Anything for you baby."

He begins to finger me and I moan in pleasure. He slowly adds in more fingers.

"Please, just fuck me already."

He slowly takes his fingers out of me and he licks them. He then centers himself near my women hood and he enters me. He begins to thrust in and out of me. I moan in pleasure at the same time as him.

We cum at the same time. We decide to still continue having sex even though we already came. Ethan takes a tie from his drawer and he ties my hands to the headboard. He decides to eat me out and my hands are gripping onto the headboard.

"Ethan!"

"Yes babygirl?"

"I can't handle the pleasure anymore."

"Really? I can handle this."

"We can finish this tomorrow with morning sex," I say as I look up into his eyes, "daddy."

"Okay babygirl."
~
I'm thinking of making a part two where they find out they're going to have a baby. Please tell me what you think of that idea.