Prologue

There once was a world above your own submerged in the clouds named Venox. On clear nights ones with open minds and curious thoughts could see this world, but it was tiny. I made this planet out of a speck dirt, a grain of salt and a single drop a water. But the people that lived on Venox believed it was far and wide, much like the people on your planet think of Earth. They believed that their oceans had unbelievable depths and that their valleys were vast when really they were microscopic. Even though this world was small there held great power and great weakness. There on this cell sized planet was a complex world like your own, and there is much to tell about Venox, a detailed history just like Earth's.

I shall tell you the story of a time when this planet turned 1 billion years old, young compared to Earth but almost as mature. On the eve of Venox's 1 billionth birthday was a worldwide party. This event was held in a large castle filled with drinks, magic, and happy dancers. Everyone was always happy on Venox, happier than heaven some gods would say in the reviews after spending a night there. Indeed, it was peaceful on Venox, you see at the time there was two rulers Left and Right. Left ruled the left side of the planet, Right ruled the right side the planet. Those two got along together very well. During this party, Left fell in love with a woman, a witch actually. They both got very drunk that night and spent a lot of time together. Left often described the night as feeling so in love he couldn't tell he was drunk. He thought he was falling over because he had been swept off his feet, not because of the multiple shots of amber liquid he had swung back. Right had also found a woman, she enjoyed being chased and Right enjoyed chasing. They were perfect for each other. And on that night, a prince and princess were convinced. The witch and the women who loved being chased both became pregnant on that very night. The witch was to have a girl and the chased women was to have a boy. On that very night, the unborn royal babies fates were already decided, they were to marry each other and the two halves of the world would come together and from one.