Chapter 2: Blake

Blake Adams But With Green Eyes^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
POV Blake Adams
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Snooze
Ugh! It is time to get up for school.
Let me introduce myself I am Blake Adams. I have brown hair and green eyes, let's say I am what they call a player. Today is my first day at Riverside High. My mom, dad, sister and me moved to this new town called Silverlake Town two days ago and today is Monday my first day.
So I get up, go to the bathroom and do my business, then get dressed and go downstairs. There is my mom making breakfast for me and my sister Molly.
"Good Morning Mom and Molly" I said and they said it back. When I finished breakfast I get in my car and drive to school.
When I arrive the whispers and stares started. I went to the office and they gave me my schedule, locker number and code. I get lost and a girl that looks like a slut comes up to me and purrs " Hi babe my name is Brittany, you look lost need help."
I relied " Sure" so I show her my locker number and she leads me to it. We started walking to class when she pulls me into the janitor's closet and we have a heated make out session. When we come out she says " See ya later babe" and left.
So to not be late I quickly go to class and get seated. A couple minutes later a girl with blonde hair walks in and starts waking over to my place.
She stops in front of me and says "Move you're in my seat."
And I think who is this girl to boss me around so I say " Is your name on this seat?"
She replied with " No but it will be written in your blood if you don't move"
HA like that is suppose to scare me off. She notices that I am not scares so she pushes me out of my seat and smiles innocently at me. So I go to a different table but before I do I whispered in her ear "I like a girl with attitude" and left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How are you liking this book so far? Comment on what you think so far. And I know that there are books similar just note that I am not trying to copy anyone. The title may be similar to some books but I am not trying to copy anyone I repeat.
Thank you for understanding
xxVitaxx