GANYAN-GANYAN RIN 1(one shot)

There once a guy who confessed to a girl

At first the girl treated the guy as a brother only

But as time goes by

The girl felt something special to the guy

But everything has there ends

The guy fell in love to another girl

In that day,the girl has her full strength to confess to the guy

But its too late

The guy already has a girlfriend

The girl cried

She taked for granted the guy

Then the guy said to her "Thank you for dumping me,it cause a lot of pain to me.But its the PAST.Past is Past right?And we must learn to forget our bad memories from the past.OH,you're not included with that bad memories.Uhm.Take care."

Then the guy bid his goodbye to the girl.

The girl cried so hard that she can't catch her breath.

Ngayon,yung girl di na marunong magmahal.Di na sya naniniwala sa happy ending.Naging man-hater na sya.Nasaktan sya ng lubos.Kahit anong gawin nyang paglimot di nya kaya dahil yung lalaking umiwan sa kanya ang buhay nya.Yung puso nya tinangay na nung lalaki.Minahal nya kasi ng sobra-sobra.

I thought sa teleserye ko lang to makikita.Nangyayari din pala sa totoong buhay.Hayyy,saklap pala noh na ginagawa mong escape ay ang pag gawa ng kwento na HAPPY KANA KASI MAY BOYFRIEND kana kaso kasinungalingan lang pala lahat.Hayyy,sana isang araw makikita at makikilala ko na ang lalaking para sakin.Sawi-sawi ko sa pag-ibig eh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY NAKARELATE O WALA?BASTA PADAYON RA JAPON KOS PAGSULAT.HEHEHEHE.(sorry for the wrong grammar.hehehe)

VOTE and COMMENT :*