Cloudclan

Leader
Greenstar, a silver tabby tom with green eyes.

Deputy
Applefern, an orange tabby she-cat with red and black stripes. Her left front paw is white, and she possesses amber eyes.

Medicine Cat
Blueheart, a blue-grey she-cat with piercing blue eyes.
Apprentice: Lilypaw

Warriors
Snowsong, a fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice: Greypaw

Venomfall, a black tuxedo patterned she-cat with amber eyes.
Apprentice: Barkpaw

Paintedarc, a light gray Siberian breed she-cat with long fur covered in darker gray stripes, and she has eyes that are an icey blue.
Apprentice: Fernpaw

Batecho, a dark brown tom with green eyes, grey paws, and a grey tail tip and ears. He has a splatter of darker gray on his back and hindquarters.
Apprentice: Leafpaw

Hollyflower, a grey-based calico she-cat with a fox-like tail tip and dark blue eyes

Rednose, a ginger tom with amber eyes
Apprentice: Aurorapaw

Foxleap, a ginger tom with black paws, muzzle, ears, and rounded tail tip with white tail tip past the black. He has a white chest,underbelly, and torso with green eyes

Apprentices
Lilypaw, a grey she-cat with dull grey eyes.

Greypaw, a grey tom with dark stripes on his back, and green eyes.

Barkpaw, a brown tom with lighter brown eyes.

Fernpaw, a golden she-cat with bright ginger eyes.

Leafpaw, a black she-cat with green eyes.

Aurorapaw, a black she-cat with a white mask pattern around her eyes, white paws, white tail tip, white speckles on her back, and a white chest. She also has green eyes.

Kits
Beekit, a yellowish tom with black stripes on his back. amber eyes.

Winterkit, a white she-kit with brown eyes.

Elders
Duskleap, a ginger she-cat with pale yellow eyes. She's blind.

Sheepstep, a white fluffy she-cat with brown eyes. Starclan isn't very far away from her.

Silverdawn, a silver she-cat with dark-grey stripes down her back and white paws. She attributes golden eyes, and is deaf.

Queens
Icestripe, a russian-blue she-cat with white ears and paws. She has bright green eyes.
Kits: Winterkit

Ashpelt, a grey she-cat with amber eyes.
Kits: Beekit