A Princess' Bucket List

There was once a girl travelling to Adborough (fictional country), a country that is rich not only in material wealth but also in its history. She was travelling to clear her mind. Her name's Summer or as everyone calls her, Sammy. She isn't that special, believe me. She was always this chubby kid who's friends with everyone but none of them really took an interest on her. Besides she's one of those typical early 20's girl who doesn't know what to do with her life. Well poor Sammy. Everyone knows what she should do in life but her and that is to study law and eventually become a lawyer someday. She took three law school entrance exam before planning this trip. She took one at the University of Westbrook (fictional city and capital of Adborough), it was just a spur of the moment thing but she failed it and still they gave her a tourist visa. Luckily she passed the other two and these are in San Beda College, she doesn't really like the school, she just took it to please her parents and in UST where she also tool her pre-law, again Sammy isn't really sure about the law thing and she just took the exam in UST for her friends. You see that's the other quality of Summer she's a people pleaser, she doesn't want anyone getting disappointed and she tends to be what everyone wants her to be. But of course everyone can sense that she's not enthusiastic about law school especially her parents, I mean being an only child can lead to your parents knowing you too well. This trip is nothing but a bait for Summer from her parents to continue her studies, it's like: "we're giving you an all expense paid trip to Adborough this Summer if you will promise us to enroll to law school next semester" and of course Sammy can't really say no to that, part of being a people pleaser is that it's hard for you to say no and come on! It's Adborough! In three months time, she'll be starting law school whether she likes it or not. So she made a bucket list of things she wanted to do before she enters the boxing ring that is law school. She looked out the plane window and so the beautiful city of Westbrook. She inhaled deeply and unfolded the paper in her hand. she bit his lower lip looking at the list that she knew it was impossible to complete in three months.

So now we are here in an airport where our leading lady will be arriving shortly. Now the question is why Sammy? Because Summer Alexandria Yan's fairy tale is about to start. So sit back, relax and read as her story unfolds through the chapters of this story.