Perfect Little Yasmin

"Yasmin.. Are you already packed?" My mom asked in her british accent.

Yeah. If you would ask my mom's a british while my dad is american. He lived in california.

"Mom.. I'm ready please stop freaking out it's not funny." I said to her as I say goodbye to my old room here in california. Of course I will miss it.

"Yasmin? Are you sad that we.. Umm. We are going to london and you should quit as the United State's president?" My mom asked worriedly.

"No mom. I love london just as I love california. So its all right."

*************

We arrived at london the day after. We were welcomed by my older brother and her wife alexia.

Alexa hugged me and I hugged her back too. "Welcome back yasmin!!" She said to me. "So how was california? Is it great?" She said again smiling.

"Well it was great. Brilliant I can say."

"Yasmin. How long has it been.." My brother said to me very surprised.

"I've been great stanley.. It almost been like 6 years? Well lucky for me I'm celebrating here in london." I said to him.

Our mother stand between the two of us. "Ok.. Let us save tge chatting later. For now Stanley drive us to our new home." Mother said to him.

"Ok.. No problem. I'm sure you will like it."

We arrived at the house.. No it was a mansion.. Yeah.. "Mom I didn't know we have a house thi s big!"

"Well wait until you see the inside yassy." wait until you see what's inside? What is she talking about. My mom and I entered the house..the mansion I mean. And it was amazing.

"Mom where is my..umm-". Before I could speak my mom cutted me off.

"Your room? Its in the 3rd floor the one with the big pink and black door." After my mom said that I hurriedly run to the stairs.

I am now standing nearly fainting in front of my room because believe it or not I was amazed it two great big window's it has a bookshelf. I have my own bathroom , my own living room with a flatscreen television. Its a princess room in short,I have everything here...as in EVERYTHING and take note of this I am not exaggerating things.

"Yasmin.. Come down for a moment I want you to meet someone." My mother said to me as she entered and leave my room.

As my mom said I came down and I sae a little boy, take note of sarcasm he's not a little boy he is a teenager like me sitting by the couch and drinking his tea. "Mom I'm here." I said to mom as I reached the first floor.

She crossed her arm as she stand amd speak in front of me. "What took you so long? And why are you in your jeans."

I looked at my outfit for a moment well I wear a Blue blouse with a shirt inside of it and a jeans while wearing my favorite black chuck taylor. "Well Mom. I think nothings wrong with me." I said to her.

My just shrugged and touched her forehead for a moment as if she had a headache. "Well nevermind that. Let us get straight to the point." She said to me. Well look who's talking right when she is the one who complained."Yasmin.. Pay attention. I said that I wanted you too meet Mr.Portkey and his son."

I let a giggle but controlled before my mom scolde in front of them. "Hi. Mr. Portkey I am Yasmin Parker. You can call me Yasmin don't need to be formal with me." I said to them.

"Hi yasmin.. Its good to see you its been years since then. Oh, anyways Yasmin if you would... I would like to give this letter to you." He said as hold out the letter for me.

I accepted it , of course I don't want to be rude. "Sorry to ask but from who?" I asked him.

"It's from the Queen.Well she have heard of your intelligence amd she wanted to give you a welcome." He said to me plainly.

I dropped my jaw as I hear it."Bloody- seriously? You are not lying, are you?"

"I'm afraid I'm not.. Why don't you try reading it?" He said to me while smiling.

I opened the letter and saw the signature of the queen. And out happiness I hugged my mom, Mr. Parker , and his son. Yeah his son."oops,my bad I'm sorry."

He just make that "tch." sound. "Dad let's go the Queen is already looking for me." He said to his dad."And you ms. Parker.. You'll come with us." He said pointing his finger to me.

Me a scaredy-cat nodded and said yes. "I think I should chang my clothes first. Right?" Before I could run to the stairs he pulled my arms and hold my hand. "Woah wait. Where are you takong me?"

"When I said now. Its now. Got me?" He said to me while still holding my hand. That sends butterfly to my stomach. "Come let's go." He said. And I looked back at my mother who is just smiling at us while waving her hands.

As we got to the car. Mr.Portkey started driving. "Mr. Portkey I'm nervous" I said to him.

"Just think of Sugar,spice and everything nice.."  Mr. Portkey said to me.

"And the potion x. " his son said.

Mr. Portkey laughed. "No.. Not the potion x zheind." Then he laughed again.

I smiled at them. " Okay. I'll take note of  that. And also umm. Mr.Portkey's son can I ask you something?"

"Mr. Portkey's son? That's not my name.. I'm zheind. Got it?" He said to me while smiling. I got to admit it he's cute."So what will you ask me Yasmin?"

"Uh.. Its about your position in the palace. I mean are an alien like me?" I asked him.

"I'm a doctor. Yes I'm an alien like you." And then he laughed silently.

"Kids we're here get off the car." Mr. Protkey said to us."Ahh.. Its good to be back."

"Cotton candy, candy canes, jelly beans, gummy worms, gummy bears,nerds..." I said remembering about what Mr. Parker told me until I heard zheind's voice.

"Heyy! You are hurting me. Stop squeezing my hand." Said zheind. That made me blush a little because it made me realize that we are holding hands for a time now.

"Zheind.. Why don't you let go of my hand. I mean there is no reason to hold my hand." I said to him.

He looked at me smiled. The smile that makes my stomach flutter like crazy. "I don't want to. And I won't let go of it."

I looked to him very confused. "And may I ask why Mr. Zheind Parker?" I asked him.

He suddenly hugged me and whispered to my ear. "I won't because you are my Perfect little Yasmin."

**********

Heyyyya!! Guys.. So did you enjoy the first part? Of course not its boring I know but I hope you will read the 2nd chapter of the story. Lovelots and thankies for you all...

~naomi (^^)