School Attack

\\Marinette P.O.V.\\

Class was so boring. I was slumping in my seat. I didn't get enough sleep last night and my eyes just wouldn't stay open. Patrol was just so long.

"Marinette, can you answer number seven please?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." I looked down at my doodled on homework. "32."

"Yes, that's correct."

See boring.

I heard a bang at the door. A brightly dressed woman walked in the room. She looked up at us. I gasped. She's an Akuma. She turned to our teacher and zapped her. Ms. Bustier became the Akumas mindless slave.

Why now? This day is just getting better by the second.

I grabbed Alya and pulled her underneath the desk for protection. It seemed like everyone else had the same idea.

What am I supposed to do now? I can't just let this akuma terrorize the class.

\\Adrien P.O.V\\

Why does there have to be an akuma right now?

I was so tired from patrol last night. This doesn't help me at all. The doors were blocked and there was no way to escape.

I know. Ladybug will just show up. She'll be here any moment now.

\\Marinette P.O.V.\\

Chat Noir will defeat the akuma. He'll get here...I hope.

The brightly colored akuma zapped a few other classmates. They got up from under their desks and walked over to her.

Chat get here. Get here quick!

\\Adrien P.O.V\\

I can't wait any longer. If Ladybug won't show up then I'll have to take this into my own hands. I slowly got up. Everyone was staring at me. Then the most amazing thing happened. Marinette got up from under the desk. She looked so serious.

"Hey Akuma," she yelled,"how dare you attack my classroom. You couldn't wait 20 more minutes until class ended. I not having the best day, and you're not making it any better. Tikki! Spots on!"

Wait! Spots on? No, it can't be.

\\Alya P.O.V\\

Marinette was surrounded by red light. Her face looked prepared to fight. The light was bright. Everyone closed their eyes or turned away. When the light dimmed, Ladybug was in Marinette's place. The class (me included) was speechless. We stared at her until I spoke up.

"Wait, Marinette your Ladybug?" She looked sadly in my direction.

"Yeah, sorry Alya. We can talk later. I have an akuma to defeat. Chat doesn't seem to be showing up, so I'll have to do this alone." She ran up to the akuma. It was mesmerizing seeing Ladybug fight. Now that I knew her secret identity, I felt so lucky!

\\Adrien P.O.V\\

I was frozen. How could I not see this? It was so obvious. Marinette is so much like Ladybug. Smart. Confident (at least not when she's around me). Determined. Beautiful. She even looks exactly like her.

What did she say? 'Chat doesn't seem to be showing up'. She needs me. What should I do?

\\Marinette P.O.V.\\

I really wish Chat was here. It would be so much easier if I didn't have to do this alone.

This Akuma put up quite the fight. I swung my yo-yo. She deflected it. It tried to get close. Her minions swarmed me. I jumped up from them to the other side of the room. I looked closely at my villain for the day. She seemed to draw energy from a belt that she was wearing. The akuma must be in the belt.

But how am I going to get that close?

The class just sort of stood there and watched. I would too if I wasn't Ladybug. I ran up to her and reached for her belt. She dodged.

"Give me your miraculous," She hissed.

"Never!"

I swung my yo-yo again, trying to trap her arms. (of course) She dodged it.

This lady is really getting on my nerves.

I charged blindly. She trapped me in a way where I couldn't move. She slowly started going toward my earrings.

No!

"You are not going to take my Lady's miraculous." I heard a familiar voice yell. I tilted my head up to see Adrien. He looked so worried.

Did he just say 'My Lady's'? Chat.

My eyes widened.

"Not today! Plagg! Claws out!" He was surrounded by a blinding green light. About 5 seconds later, Chat Noir stood in Adrien's place. "Don't worry, my Lady. I'll defeat this akuma. You'll be purrfect."

Oh my god! Chat is Adrien. But they're so different! But at the same time so similar. I can't understand it all.

Chat ran towards the akuma. He pulled her off of me. I jumped up and Chat and I finished up this akuma.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\\Alya P.O.V.\\

It's not every day that you find out your best friend and classmate are superheroes.

I can't believe Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien is Chat Noir. I'm gonna ask them so many questions and get so many interviews! eek!

They defeated the akuma in what seemed like record time. They both seemed still a little shocked at what just happened. They reverted back to their regular selves. They wouldn't look at each other. Their conversation (if you can call it that) was very awkward.

"So...um, your Ladybug."

"Yeah, I guess I am." Someone in the crowd coughed. "And you're Chat."

"Yep." They looked at each other, had eye contact for two seconds and looked away.

"Well, this is awkward." They both nervously laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\\Marinette P.O.V.\\

After many talks and getting to know each other. Adrien and I are now dating. I really do love him now. The class agrees to keep our identities a secret. We fight even better now than before. No one knows that Ladybug and Chat Noir are in a relationship, except for our classmates. Hawk Moth is not even close to getting our miraculous and he never will.