Chapter 2

We have finished eating our delicious dinner. Mom is really good at cooking different types of recipes. I love it!

"Sweetie, can you bring this apple pie to our new neighbor?" My mom asked me with a sweet smile.

"Sure." I got the apple pie from her hands.

"Their house was just three blocks away. The white house."

"Okay, mom." I answered and immediately went outside.

An old lady answered the door. "Hello beautiful girl. What can I help you?" She smiled.

I smiled at her too. "My mom cook a delicious apple pie for you, and your family."

"Wow. Thank you so much!" She smiled. "Wanna come in?"

"Oh, no thanks. By the way my name is Sky." I raised my hand to shake her hand, but instead she give me a quick hug.

"And my name is Zeny."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Zeny?"

"Nice to meet you too, Sky!" She smiled.

"I need to go, take care. See you soon!" I said waving goodbye at her. She mouthed a 'thank you' and smiled at me once again. She is a lovely lady.

On my way home, I heard a voice groaning from pain. I got curious, I look over the tree and saw a boy lying on the grass and another boy who is about to kick the boy on the stomach. I was so shocked, what is wrong with that boy?

"Hey stop!" I shouted. The boy was shocked and he turn towards me. "What is wrong with you?!" I shouted while walking towards them. I don't care if it's dark.

"Fuck." The boy whisper and he immediately run. To be honest, that boy was scary. I turned my attention to the boy who is still groaning from pain. I kneel and open the flashlight on my phone.

Damn.

This boy was really hurt, he had a black eye and his lips were bleeding.

"Oh myyy. Are you alright? Wait." This boy is familiar. "Do I know you?"

He covered his eyes because of the light.

Right! I know this boy! He was the one I saw in the church this morning. The tall boy, the cute boy I've seen a while ago. But I didn't mention it.

"Let me help you." I said with a worried tone. I touched his arm to help him get up.

"Stop touching me. I can handle myself." He said with a rude tone, I removed my hands from his arm and let him stood up by himself. "I gotta go."

"Where are you going? You're hurt." I said pointing at his bruises.

"I don't care." He walked slowly away from me.

What is wrong with that boy? I'm here helping him, then he just shoved me away.

I watched him walked away from me, he enters the white house.

"He lived there?" I asked to myself.

Soon, I heard Zeny's voice from the house.

"What happened?! Let me clean you up." Zeny's voice was shocked and worried.

Well, that boy is our new neighbor. He is new here, and what just happened? He is beaten up by a scary boy. I wonder why?

I got back to my house.

"What took you so long, sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"Hmmm, nothing? The old lady was so sweet. And..."

"And?" She asked with a curious face.

"And his grandson was so mysterious as hell." I laughed and my mom laughed too at my answer.

-

Author's Note:

Please vote! Just keep reading my story, thank you guys!