Hallways Are Social

The name's Brentia, Kate Brentia I'm 5'11" I know kinda tall for a girl. I have wavy Brown hair with dirty blonde highlights. Green eyes, olive skin tone. Anyway you'll be reading as me NOT you. I go to Silver Woods High. So in case you haven't noticed I break the 4th wall from time to time don't worry I wont do it to much just when I think you morons can't figure out what's going on. Anywho get to reading the story!

Oh my god he is super cute. "Hey Kandy, who is the new boy?" I whisper as I turn back around. Kandy responds to me in a disgusted voice "Ugh... thats Cole. Are you really into him Kate?" Just then I hear footsteps from behind. A tall boy approaches us I would guess 6'2" bright blue eyes with a touch of cloudy gray Dark brown silky hair and a face I don't know how to describe "Hi, names Cole." "Would either of you ladies know where the art room is?" I give him directions along with a friendly introduction. "Thank you so much you two are awesome, see you next period Kate!" "Kandy he is so nice and I get to see him next class, did I mention cute?" "Why do you think he is SO bad?" I ask giving a face thats a mix of daydream and confusion "'Cause Kate this is what he does. My friend from last year, Heather liked him he dated her for 3 weeks and dumped her found out he's done that with every girl since middle school." Geez maybe I should avoid him. Wait I have him next class, no this is gonna be difficult."Well what if I build a friendship foundation first?" "You can try all you want girl but, when your heart gets broken don't come cryin to me."

Next period I see Cole enter the doorway of our global studies teacher Mrs. Aster she's short like Really short and a ginger she usually puts her hair up in a tall bun so she doesn't seem so short. I thought it was Mrs. Ashter for the first month of the school year.
Just because her fire red hair reminded me of a dragon.
I walk into the classroom to find out I now sit right next to Cole.