The kid

It was a normal day in snowdin.
Every one was mad and hated each other.
I woke up to the same words every day " Get up you worthless piece of crap " it was my brother Papryus.
What I didn't know was that I would meet someone who would change my life.

I was walking around the door to the ruins. I usually chat with a lady through it. Me and her like to practice insults on each other.
The only problem is, she won't answer me this time.  " Hey women answer me god dammet " I yelled.
Still nothing.
Then I Heard the door creek. As fast as I could, I ran behind a large tree.
I watched as a human walked down the path. She had on a back pack with a little yellow flower sticking out of the top. The only thing off though, is that the human had tons of little flowers sticking out of their head and left side.
Well you can already tell what I would do. Human souls can be taken from a human if you just kill them.
I followed them and it was all going as planned until I stepped on a stick. Ya see , I'm vary heavy for a skeleton. So it broke. She looked back and the flower whispered something in her ear. She then broke out into a run.
I continued following them but being the person that I am, I walked. A little while later she stopped.
I teleported behind her and said " Human, don't you know how to greet a new " friend " turn around and shake my hand ".
She slowly looked towards me and as soon as I could I slashed her.
Something was wrong. Instead of her soul staying so I could take it, it disappeared. Moments later I was in the same situation. The only difference it that I hadn't talked to her yet.
I said the same words and she did the same thing as before.
Out of Curiosity I put my hand out to be shaken.
She smiled back and took the offer.
Even though I killed her, she would smile at me.
( to be continued)