Followers / stuff/ fakes/lies & truth.

Short stuff k

Followers/Following/

Okay so I want to start with how much i love you guys for supporting me because I seriously wouldn't have thought I'd receive ya'lls love. When first joined, i was like, "I'd never get 100 followers." But I did. Then I was like, "I'd never get 1000 reads." But then i did. Then, "I'd never get 100K reads."  But I did. Lol. So I want to thank allll of you guys for sticking beside me. And those too who were there for me even if it was just for a day or something, I seriously appreciate it.

I'm don't tend to be salty towards ya'll. Just some 2-3 people who think that messing with me under wrong grounds is fun. Lollll. But i don't take it seriously tbh.

So as for the followers topic, here are my thoughts.

Followers•

>> I seriously don't get offended if you unfollow me. I love you nevertheless because it's YOUR choice if you want to follow me or not. And even if you unfollowed me, its not your fault, and you are not to be blamed. You have your tastes and if i cant satisfy that then you have no reason to follow me. Because that's YOUR choice, your desire and your wish.

>> and even after unfollowing me, if you try to approach me, I swear I'll not be salty or rude towards you. Numbers and follows don't matter to me. Just approach me whenever you want, even if you are a reader or not.

>> Even if you comment on my books and are not following me, I wont get offended because I solely care about what you think of my book, and not whether you follow me or not.

>>so lol i don't care about follows, I care about what you think about my books.

>>that being said, I also don't care about number of votes. Seriously if you comment and don't vote, I wont get all bothered and angry. I caree about comments, not votes haha .

>> if you like me, then feel free to follow. If not, feel free to unfollow. If I offend you, you are absolutely under no obligation to follow me. Even if you continuously follow/unfollow, I wont be bothered, its your wish, your whim, your desire. I'm just here to write books and improve by getting feedback. I don't care about the sideline stuff (which are votes and follows)

>> feedback is the key, and nothing else.

Following•

>> uhh so regarding this, i follow those whose books i like and the ppl i like as friends (irl + online)
>> i don't follow 4 follow. Because i don't care about follows/numbers.
>> I get seriously offended when people tell me to follow them. It makes me think how much you are after numbers and 1867K followers and stuff. And I get seriously weirded out.
Lol

STUFF. plus please if you get offended in this section then know that i care about whatever you think and im not gonna fight you okay. So don't fight with me.

+ my philosophy about the world and people might be different from yours so please don't bash me on this.

>> PEOPLE.

Okay so yea, im talking about irl and online ppl too. Mostly irl.
So i believe in "trial and error" method. We are all humans and yea we make mistakes. Hell i make so many mistakes and I've fucked up so many times, I've done shit and I've lied. Yea that makes a person a piece of shit, right? No. That makes a person a human.

Sometimes people forget that we all are humans. Sometimes they are just waiting for us to slip up and make mistakes so that they can tag us as "bad person. Worthless. Fake." And hell I'm so scared by that. Because I've done shit too. Have you not done shit? Have you not slipped up? Made mistakes? Learnt from them?