Chapter 1: Summer

Mina P.O.V

"10..." I whispered

"9..." Raye continued

"8..." Lita said

"7..." Serena, or shall I say Serenity, added

"6..." Amy whisper-groaned. She hates this time of year,

"5... 4... 3.. 2..." The four of us whispered, along with the rest of the class.

"Now even though this is the last day of school before break, I want all of you to practice-" My teacher was interrupted by the rest of us shouting "1!!!!!!"

 As the bell rang. The room was a flurry of Papers, kids were jumping around and hugging each other.  Today was the last day of school before summer, and the last day going to this school, since we would be in High School next year.  Amy sighed and joined the celebration as Everyone was dancing, screaming, and chatting in the very congested hallways.

"I can't believe that school is over already." Amy sighed, pouting a little as the girls grabbed their stuff from their lockers.

"Well, at least we'll get more time to spend with the guys." Lita commented, winking.

"And plus, we get to see the others at Camp!" I exclaimed. Everyone nodded in agreement, we loved Camp Half-blood, and we couldn't wait to see our friends/ Half-siblings again.

"Girls, I can't help but worry," Serena began, "The whole year I haven't seen a single monster try to attack us. Now I know that Saturn killed Beryl and I sealed Metalia again, but No Greek monsters have tried to come near us at all."

How come I've never noticed that?

"Yeah, I've noticed that too, " Amy agreed, "But I never thought much of it until you brought it up." I was going to comment but my phone buzzed, it was a text from Kunzite,

Hey babe, we are almost at your school, do you girls want to go strait to Camp Half-Blood, or do want to stop somewhere else first?

I smiled, I just love it when he calls me babe.

"Hey girls, Kunzite and the guys were wondering if we wanted to go strait to Camp or if we wanted to stop somewhere else?"

The girls looked at each other before Amy said, "I think we should stop home before we go to camp, since we'll most likely be gone for the rest of the summer."  I nodded in agreement and texted Kunzite:

Hey babe, the girls said that they wanted to stop home and grab some things before heading to camp. Is that ok?

After a few seconds, he responded with:

Yeah that's fine. See you soon ;)

A winkey face? I never taught him that. One of his friends at school must have taught him. 

While waiting for the guys, the rest of us kept talking about the things we'll do at camp.  Then, someone or something started attacking people on the street.

"Looks like we spoke too soon about the monsters," Lita said

"Yeah, either that or they heard us," I agreed and then we transformed:

Once we transformed, a woman that was with the monster turned to us,

"Well, it seems as though there are more Sailor Guardians out there, interesting."

"Who are you anyway?" Mars asked the woman,

The woman laughed evilly, "Who am I? I am I am Sailor Iron Mouse! Soldier serving the new ruler of the universe!"

"You won't take over the universe that easily, Iron mouse! I am the soldier of love and Justice, Sailor Moon! And in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon shouted.

"ha, that doesn't sound that threatening, go kill them, my Phage." Iron Mouse said to the demon-looking thing standing next to her.

"Lets go, girls." I whispered and our attacks began.

"Venus Wink-Chain Sword!"

"Mars Flaming Sniper!"

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

"Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"

Even with all of that, neither Iron Mouse nor the Phage would fall.

"Let me try," Sailor Moon said, "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!" the Phage disintegrated, but Iron mouse didn't.

"You thought you could get a strong soldier like me down? Think again Brats. " She sneered

"Galactica Crunch!" Iron Mouse shouted, and the attack hurt like falling into Tartarus.

All five of us were on the ground.

Where are Kunzite and the others?

"You idiotic girls call yourself guardians?" Iron mouse laughed, "I'll be happy to get rid of you and the rest of your puny race."

That's it. No one calls me and the rest of the human race puny.

I struggled to get up. I couldn't let this monster or her master take over the universe and destroy human civilization. 

"You... won't... stop... me..." I struggled to say, "Venus... Love-Me...." but before I could attack, someone beat me to the punch,

"Star Serious Laser!" The voice shouted, and Iron Mouse flew back at least two yards into a nearby building.

"What the? I thought Tin Nyanko got rid of you losers. Oh well, more praise for me and more shame for her." Iron Mouse cheered painfully as she disappeared. I was going to see who our  savior was, but I collapsed. The next thing I heard was a soft voice saying,

"Wake up, soldier, your friends are worried."

I opened my eyes to see a girl with white hair and piercing green eyes looking back at me,

"Well, she's awake now fighter, let's go." She told someone behind her.

"I'm glad she woke up, let's get going. Maker! How are the other's doing?" Another female voice responded.

"They're slowly waking up. Let's get going." Another voice added. When I finally took in my surroundings, I noticed we were in an alleyway. I looked over at my comrades, they were in as bad shape as I imagined.

"Princess, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter," I whispered,

The white-haired female looked at me and smiled,

"Don't worry, your friends will be fine." She assured me,

"Thank you for helping us," I thanked her, "Who are you?"

She looked back at a girl with long black hair. And this is where I realized that all three of them were wearing skin tight leather clothing. The girl with black hair nodded, and the girl with white hair told me:

"We are the Sailor Starlights, and that Sailor Iron Mouse is our enemy. Now we must get going. Stay strong, Guardian." And she got up from her kneeling position and with the two other Starlights, jumped up to the roof of the building.  

Soon after the Sailor Starlights left, the others just began waking up.

"Mina, what happened? Where's Sailor Iron mouse?"

Time skip because of explanation of what happened a few paragraphs ago.

"More Sailor Guardians? I didn't think there were anymore." Amy commented

"Other then that, we got a new enemy on our hands." Raye stated. "And they sure are tough to beat."

This is going to be a wonderful summer.