Chapter 4: Who are they?

3rd person P.O.V

In the big house, The guardians, as well as the seven, Nico, Cibi Chibi, and Chiron were discussing the newest enemy at the ping pong table in the Big House.
"So your saying that This enemy Just started showing up today?" Amara asked the inner sailor guardians.
"As far as we know of, Yes." Luna confirmed, the girls as well as Artemis nodded in confirmation.
"Do you know why they were going after Chibi Chibi?" Percy asked, "I mean, she's just a little girl. Who is also a guardian."
"I honestly have no idea, Percy."mina admitted pattinng the little girl's head, "I honestly don't know any of their motives." Then suddenly, out of no where, a song started blasting from the speakers.
"Please let my voice reach you," the voice, clearly male, sung, "I love you! My Princess? Please answer me..."
"The Three Lights!" Mina, Raye, and Lita screeched in delight as the song continued.
"The Three Lights?" Hotaru questiond, "Ive never herd of them."
Amy sighed, "I guess you haven't watched the news or lisened to the radio in a while, Hotaru. The Three Lights are the newest One Direction"
"Oh really?" Nico asked.
"You bet," Trista confirmed, "Their songs are constantly being played on the radio, and they just came out with a ton of merchandise."
"They were even interviewed by Robin Roberts on Good Morning America." Michelle commented.
"Anyway, where is the music coming from?" Amara asked,
"I'm going to get those Stolls..." Chiron muttered as he left the room, probably going to strangle Conor and Travis.
The girls sang along to the beautiful voices of The Three Lights until Chiron got the Stolls to turn it off.
Meanwhile, in the center of the Galaxy,
"My Queen, I am sorry that I could not retrieve any Star seeds or Sailor Crystals from the planet earth." Iron Mouse admitted sadly,
"I understand, Iron Mouse." a cold and feminine voice assured her soldier, " these so-called 'planetry guardians' have been proven to be a challenge. But no matter, we will prevail in the end."
The voice paused for a moment, "Iron Mouse, did you say you saw the Guardians of Princesss Kakyu from the planet Kinmoku?"
"Yes, my queen, all three of the Sailor Starlights are on the planet earth." Iron Mouse ansewerd.
"And wasn't it Tin Nyanko's job to get rid of them?" she asked,
"Yes, my queen." Iron Mouse confirmed.
"Iron Mouse, go fetch Tin Nyanko and tell her to come to me imidetly." the voice said.
"Yes, my queen." Iron Mouse smirked, bowed respectfully at her queen, then exited the throne room.
"My Queen," Phi asked, "should we be concerned that the light of hope is still alive?"
The woman looked in Phi's direction
"We will worry about that later, Sailor Phi, but for right now, I need to punish a foolish soldier for not doing her job." The woman gritted through her teeth.
"Watch your back, Sailor guardians, because I, Sailor Galaxia, will destroy you and take your presious little world away from you." Sailor Galaxia whispered to no one in piticular, then she laughed so evily, it would put Metalia, Cronus, and Gaia to shame.

(A/N: for the convenience of the story, and because it's easy for me, I'm making the Sailor Starlights the ones that are guys in human form but change into girls when they transform. I never liked this part of the original anime, but making them make is just easier for me. Hope you guys don't mind.)