Jake felt good, he smiled as he watched Eric take his last breath and continued rushing home. As he takes a step unto the yard his head began to spin again and his vision haze yet again "Child you did well and you didn't even think twice,Your instinct is becoming more and more worthy" he heard the things voice again. as he said his last word Jake could see clearly and walk strait and rushed into the house "Joe were are you" he cried out "joey . . . little bro, answer me please" he pleaded as he searched endlessly for his brother through the wooden greasy brown house but no reply. Just before he was going to give up he heard sobbing coming from his little brothers bedroom. he approached slowly and opened the door carefully but there was nothing "I swear I heard crying" he muttered to himself as he starts walking to his mothers bedroom. The sobbing became loader and loader. He swung the door to find his mother all crawled up in her purple nightgown crying. Jake moved slowly closer"M-mom a-re you okay?" He asked softly. She replied in a crazed yet scared tone "do I look okay? no no no I look just fucking great don't I Jake?" Scared Jake replied yes and quickly ran out when she through a shoe at him yelling "I know what you did and you can't run from the police Jake you can't! you will pay for what you did to your father"