Shirogane X Reader [Warmth]

''(Y-Your Name)? A-Are...you warm e-enough?''.

''I-Im fine Shirogane-Chan''. A light smile appears on the other's face.

''O-Oh....O-Ok''.

You were currently in a small cave, hidden behind Yukisada's home, a little place that Shirogane usually goes and hides from everyone, especially being bullied by them. You and Yukisada are about the only ones who are kind and friendly to the timid wolf. You always stick up for him everytime he gets bullies, especially from Idate, which you do get extremely hurt from, making the wolf feel bad that, you get hurt because of him.

Right now, you were with Shirogane after being yet again bullied by Rock. The poor guy is trembling, with his tail between his legs and you could hear little sobs of shame being made by him. Even though he is a complete scary cat, you have a crush on the dork.

Another breeze blew into the cave, making you shudder from the cold. Since you're not very use to the cold since you are an (Your Favourite Animal), you usually try to stay indoors more to keep warm. As you shake more from the cold, Shirogane notices this, nervously moving up to you, wrapping his cape around your shoulders.

A small blush comes across your face as he moves up to you, making sure you were warm. After five minutes of awkward silence, his calm but trembling voice comes out of the blue. ''A-Are you feeling you feeling now, (Y-Your Name)?''. A small but gentle smile shows on your face as you look at him. ''I do now, thank you Shiro-Chan''. You gently pat his head, making him blush as badly as you were and nods, looking away.

''I-I'm s-sorry (Your N-Name).....''. You looked at him with confusion. ''What for?''. He looked at you with those sad eyes. ''F-For putting up with m-me.....I-I'm not as strong as Rocma or anyone....I-I can't even protect you from Idate......I-I hope you can forgive me.....''. A small tear rolls down your cheek after hearing that. When Shirogane notices, his ears wilts in shame but quickly point back up in surprise.

You hugged the wolf as more tears roll down your cheeks. 'Oh you silly wolf, I care alot about you. You are strong and I don't mind being you since.....I like you Shirogane''. Both of your faces were bright red from what you just said, making you look away in embarrassment. You feel a pair of arms, wrap around your waist and feel Shirogane's head rest on the top area of your back. 

''Y-You mean it?''. You turned yourself around and smiled at him, nodding in response.

''T-Then in that case.....I-I l-like you too (Your N-Name).....you have since a k-kind and w-warm heart....you're the only warmth that I-I need'' A gentle smile crawls onto his face as he kisses your forehead lovingly.

You gently hugged the wolf as hugs you more.

''O-Oh....I also like Yukisada's warmth t-too....he's very kind as well''.

''You silly wolf''.

===========================================================

I know alot of you been waiting for this =w= Thank you for reading and hope you like it ^^ (3 stories are left to do now~!)

Shirogane C) Deep Sea Prisioner