The Punishment

Hunter returns her smile and with a mock anger he says, "Good. Because a dishonest girl needs to be punished. We do not need a dishonest employee that could create trouble, do we?"

He carries her to the couch on the other side of the room and he tells her to strip. She is naked now, yet she tries to hide her scarred arms from him. He forcefully grabs both of her arms and turn the scarred part to him so he could see her offending scars.

Hunter's piercing blue eyes look directly at Annalise's green ones. He says, "Don't you ever hide from me, Annalise, and that is an Order. You are Mine." And he proceeds to bite one of her scars, which cause it to bleed again. Closing his eyes, Hunter licks the dripping blood with sensuality before kissing the wound. The virgin blood.

He undoes his belt and Commands her to take a deep breath and brace herself on the couch. He touches the skin on her back... loving the contours of her spine.

"I am going to spank you with this belt. Safe word is red. Do you know what a safe word is?" The domineering boss asks his secretary.

"Yes, Sir I do." She replies

"Good." With that he starts to administer his first corporal punishment to his new submissive. One. She stays silent and takes it like a good girl she is. One more, the leather of her belt touches the soft skin of her back side. Two. She smiles as she feels the pain. Three. Four. Five.

She moans as she enjoys the pain. Smack! Smack! "Ah!" That was six and seven. She can feel herself getting wetter and wetter with each spank, each is more powerful than before. Eight... CRACK! That was the hardest one... and she can feel the wetness not only in her cunt, but also on her back. More blood.

"Two more, baby girl. Can you take it?" asked her boss.

"Yes, Sir." She answers her question while smiling beautifully.

Hunter feels his own erection getting harder in an instant because of her response. He moves closer to her side and squats to level himself to her face. He caresses her cheek and kiss her tenderly before standing up and take his previous stance. "You are a rare gem. You know that don't you?" he praises his newly acquired possession.

She feels herself blush and answers, "It never feel that way before. Thank you for showing me that I am... um... pretty."

Crack! "Who the fuck did you call pretty, woman? Did you just call My property pretty? She is not merely 'pretty', slut. She is fucking gorgeous!" Crack! "Do not fucking undermine her beauty. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you!" Smack! As her boss smacks her ass cheek with his bare hands. She does not see that one coming. As if reading her mind, he grins playfully at her and says, "That one is for undermining your own beauty, slave."