Chapter 1

"Single father in need of live in nanny willing to travel frequently, monthly salary, along with expenses paid for by employer and insurance as well. £300 a week. If interested please call #573-867-5309."

"Hey Maddy! I may have found an awesome job!" I yelled to my sister down the hall, whose couch I may or may not have been crashing on for the past month since I lost my job, got kicked out of the flat I shared with my now ex boyfriend.

"Really, what is it?" She asked as she walked into the living room.

"It's a nanny position, but it's all expenses paid even insurance and £300 a week. It's live in and I must be willing to travel." I reply.

"Wow, well you've always wanted travel. I think it would be good for you. Get your mind off of Matt. You should call them." She said while giving me an encouraging smile.

"You know what, your right." I say as I dial the number. It rings a few times before I hear a click knowing some one picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, my name is Dawn and I was calling about your ad for a nanny?"

"Oh yes, well I'm quite busy at the moment so maybe we can make an appointment for an interview. Are you free tomorrow around 2 clock?"

"Yes I am"

"Great lets meet at Starbucks on Lee Ave? Do you know where it is?"

"Yes I do. I'll see you there Mr."

"Tomlinson, Mr. Tomlinson."

"Okay see you then Mr. Tomlinson."

"Bye"
I hung up my phone and turned to see Maddy staring at me. "So how did that go?"

"Well I have an interview at 2 tomorrow, so it went ok I think. Hey why does the name Tomlinson sound so familiar?"

"Wasn't there a guy in that band you liked with that name?" Maddy asked.

"Yea but that doesn't mean it's him. I'm sure there's others with that name." I said a bit skeptical. It couldn't be Louis Tomlinson, could it? "So what do you want for supper?" Maddy asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Pizza sound good." "Ok I'll go order it and you pick a movie for us to watch." She said as she went into the kitchen.

"So what movie are we watching?" Maddy asks once she's back in the living room. "How about a Transformers Marathon?"
"Ok sounds good."
Next day

"Dawn, Donny wake up or your gonna be late!" Maddy shakes my shoulder. "Ok I'm up, I'm up."

"Get ready so I can drop you off on my way to work." She says as she goes back into her room. I get up and gather my stuff from the suitcase I've been living out of. Once I was in the bathroom I turn the shower on to warm water, cause who in their right mind wants to take a cold shower, not me. When I was stripped of my clothes I eased my way into the shower letting the water engulf me in it's warmth. I grabbed my shampoo and started to scrubbed it into my hair and then rinsed it out repeating the process with my conditioner. I grabbed my loofa and my strawberry body wash and started washing my body mean while I had a mini concert as well. Don't judge me, we've all done it.

Once I was done performing/washing my body I stepped out of the shower to dry myself off. I put my undergarments on and then pulled my black jeans up my legs while I sucked my tummy in so I can button and zip them up. I then put my favorite black tank with a red plaid over shirt. I brush my long red hair and put it into a pony tail so its out of my eyes and walk out of the bathroom when I'm done. As I walk into the kitchen I see Maddy scrolling on her phone. "Ready?" "As ready as I'll ever be Mads."

We walk out of her flat and get into her Mustang that's a bit beat up from the use over the years. As we drive to Starbucks the radio plays Irresistible by Fall Out Boy & Demi Lovato, we start to sing along since we are huge fans of FOB. Once the song ends we're parked out side of the famous coffee shop. "Are you going to be ok till I get off?" "Yea, I will. See ya at home." I say and get out. As I step onto the curb she pulls away and I head into the shop.

Once I get to the counter I order my drink and go sit down at a table by one of the windows so I can people watch. I hear the bell letting the workers know some one has arrived and I look up to see a hooded person with a baby in their arms struggling to carry the diaper bag and whatever else they have. I get up and walk over to them to offer some help. " Hi, do you need help with anything?"

"Yes could you hold the baby, while I search for his binki?" The person I now know is a guy hands his child over to me. "Uh, ok." This guy must be very comfortable handing his kid over to a complete stranger. Once the man has found what he was looking for he looks up and I'm surprised at who is staring at me. I've seen those bright blues in countless magazines and tv interviews. "Thank you, are you by any chance Dawn?"