Chapter 2

( the pic above is what Bri looks like :))) )

Bri's POV

The plane finally landed and I waited for my parents to get off the plane. They finally got off the plane and we went to baggage claim. We waited for about 10 minutes for our bags.

We got a taxi and told the driver the address to my new house. Meanwhile, I put my earbuds in and listen to Drake's new album. To be honest it's pretty lit.

After about an hour, we made it to the new house. I got out and stared at my new house in awe. It's was so beautiful, not to mention it looked HUGE. I grabbed my luggage and ran inside. This house is so big I might get lost it in.

I run up the stairs and look into a room. It had a king sized bed, flat screen tv, a walk in closet, a balcony with a view of the woods in the back, and a huge bathroom. I told my mom I was taking this room and started unpacking.

•••••

When I got done unpacking, I just laid on my bed and watched netflix the whole time. I got bored so I decided to penny board to a near by park. I put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my earbuds and penny board and went out the door.

I skated around the park for a bit til I fell.

"Damn it." I cursed to myself. Eh I've done worse before.

"You alright there cutie ?" A guy came up to me and smirked.

"Uh yeah I'm fine." I said and got up.

He was hot. He had light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, about 5'10, and he had a jawline. Damn.

"I'm Sebastian, what's your name babe ?" He smiled and gave me a little wink.

"Bri." I awkwardly smiled.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." He smirked.

"Thank you." I looked down, trying not to smile or blush.

"Well Bri, I'll see you around." He said giving me a little wink before walking away.

I don't know him that well but he's pretty cute.

I skated back home since it was getting pretty late. I did my night routine and went to bed thinking about that guy from the park today. Maybe I'll see him again soon.

-

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took me so long to update. I was really busy with school and all that stuff. But hopefully I'll be able to update this weekend if I'm not busy. Anyways, gotta blast.

But until the next update, peace 😇