This is Bralie

CAST
KHLOE- Friend
ROBIN - Friend
HARRIET - Friend
CHRISTINA - Friend
HAYLEY - Friend
POLLY - Friend
Bralie - Me

BRALIE'S POV
For fuck sakes. It's Monday morning and it's 5am. I debate with myself whether to stay in bed or to get up, I chose the second option because I hate breaking routine. Groggily, I step out of my warm double bed, turning to neatly put my duvet in it's rightful place. I then went into my ensuit bathroom and took a hot shower. I glanced around the room, my eyes catching on the mirror across from me and I sighed as I took a look at my mediocre figure in the steamy glass. I then turn away to lather my body with a crisp lemon shower gel that bubbled softly over my skin, leaving me feeling fresh and awake. I do not know how long I had been their, but seeing as it was 5am I wasn't to worried. The water stuttered as I turned it off, it slowly changed to a dribble as the warm fluffy towels welcomed me into their grasp and I twisted my hair into another towel which I balanced on my head as I left the steamed up room.

As I walked back in to my crisp white room, which is furnished with rose gold accessories, I gently tugged on my grey fluffy dressing gown so it would become freed from the hook that held it prisoner. I slip my shivering body into its warm embrace and perched at the end of my bed, knowing that if I slipped back into my crisp cotton white sheets I would fall back into my peaceful slumber. I then proceeded to  grab my iPhone 6s - which was of course rose gold. It's cold aluminium body was refreshing on my hot finger tips and I pressed my large thumb onto the small home button and my phone showed me the home screen. A smile danced  onto my face as I saw a picture of my friends and I. Remembering what I was doing, I then pressed onto the yellow snapchat icon and sent them all our traditional "GOOD MORNING!" snap - I mean, I gotta keep up the streaks.

After catching up with all of  happenings on social media, I walked over to my white dressing table. Everything was perfectly placed from my make up brushes which stood strong in a glass, to my current tedious assignments I was ignoring. I tie my ashy blonde hair into a messy bun and begin my art, my pale face creating the perfect blank canvas for a masterpiece. I conceal my dark circles, extend my short eyelashes and darken my pale eyebrows. I was finally able to clothe my pale body, so I stumbled over to my white oak wardrobe and searched tirelessly for something to wear. I saw an eray of colours, almost like a rainbow, from cherry red to aqua blue - I had pretty much every colour. I chose my white high waisted jeans , which sucked my stomach in perfectly and a pretty off the shoulder pale pink blouse, which flattered my figure. I paired this with some black flats with gold detailing on the front. Grabbing my phone along with some tangled earphones, I shouted a quick goodbye to my parents and left to walk to school.

A/N
This is my first story and I hope you enjoyed it , I will try my best to regularly update.