1

Peytons PoV
As soon as I woke up, I got out of bed and got ready for set. Then I woke up my little sister, Sydney who plays Charlotte, the mini Riley in girl meets world along side me. When she was ready we sat down together at the breakfast table. Sydney's phone went off. "Hey pey?" She asked and I looked up. "Sab wants to know if I'm going to Corey's tonight?" She said
"Don't care about that she devil" I muttered and put my bowl away. "Move faster!" I yelled at Sydney who got startled and ran out the door and into the car. "Oh can we pick up Annie and Katie on the way ?" She asked and I nodded. I was already in to much of a bad mode to argue with her. Why? Because today we are filming a Lucaya kissing scene which means I need to kiss the most disgusting freakish human ever, Sabrina carpenter. Even her name belongs with the devil. I sighed and pulled up and Annie and Katie came running up. They normally just hang around set. They are basically part of the family and are featured in some episodes. "Did you get the text,pey pey" Katie asked.
"Umm no what's up?" I asked glancing back at her.
"Would it be ok if you could take me, Annie and syd to gymnastics and Corey's later?" She asked with hopeful eyes. I sighed but nodded. How can I say no? Me and my sister can be close but I get along with her friends as much as her. Katie and Annie are basically my sisters too.
~set~
I walked in and was greeted by Ben and Danielle who quickly ran through the script with me and then I lifted up Sydney. She may be 11 but she's still my baby sister. "Try not to break anything today" I said and put her down. She giggled and ran up to hug rowan. Corey soon approached me. "So my house later?" He asked.
"It depends. Is she gonna be there" I mumbled giving Sabrina a death glare which she gladly returned. Corey sighed and I heard him say good luck to our directer. Well this is gonna be a long day.......

Sabrina's PoV
"Lean in ...... And KISS!" our director yelled as we filmed the scene. I gave it the best I could but really I wanted to throw up. It was like kissing a toad. I had to film that scene 12 times !! And boii it's the worst thing ever!
Peyton and I kinda really hate each other and there's no specific reason. We just never have been able to get along. "Okay everyone that's a wrap" Ben said and we all cheered!! And then I decided to talk to Sydney.
"Hey, syd?" I asked
"Hey sab what's up" she replied
"Are you. I mean. Is your brother going to be at Corey's tonight?" I asked
"Oh yeah about that. Umm the producer said that he wants you and pey to tell the fans your dating cause the fans will love it and if you don't then your off the show. Sorry sab" she said and walked away as if this means nothing. I love being on this show more than anything. Even if it means having to date my worst enime

A/n
First chapter. Hope u liked it. Vote for more!❤️😽✌🏻️