First Day

Malia P.O.V

 I wake up to the sound of my dad yelling up the stairs.

"Malia, get up its your first day of school, well first day at your new school."

This is my seventh "first day" at a new school in a year and a half. I remember at Eichen house, Stiles said he goes to Beacon Hills. That is where i am going.  Stiles, the name echos in my head. The hot brown haired, brown eyed boy who turned me back to human, had sex with me in the basement of a nut house, and almost got me killed by his crazy room mate, than left.  I hope he doesn't remember me. 

I drag myself out of bed and go to my bathroom. I put on some floral patterned leggings, a black tank top and a black cover up. I put my hair in a braid and pull it over my shoulder. I give one quick glance at the mirror before I grab my bag and head downstairs. I throw my bad on the couch and pull out some cereal.

I could really go for some deer rite now I think to myself. The bowl is soon empty and the clock says 6:50. I walk out the door and decide that i want to walk to school. I walkdown the street twords the school. It takes about 10 minutes since i live a few blocks away. My phone reads 7:02.

Shit, im gonna be late on the first day i think. i wouldnt been late, but i wanted to go to my mom and sisters grave and "talk" to them. I always go there when im stressed or worried. I run up to the school, the halls are silent. My schedule says that i have math first. I suck at math. I run amlessly through the halls looking for room 107. Im now 20 minutes late since school starts at 7:00. I eventually give up and go to the main office. The lady there calls the vice prinsepal to guides me through the halls of the school. It all seems like a big maze sometime. I see at the end of the hall we are walking down a door that reads:

                                                                                  Room 207

                                                                      Mrs.Goldsteen- Math    

The lady opens the door and i follow her inside. I keep my head down as she talks.

" Class, I want you to meet our new student Malia Tate. Mrs. Goldsteen carry on"

" Ok, Malia you can sit.... infront of Stiles."

I lift my head and see the brown eyed boy stearing back at me in shock. I slowly walk over to the desk and sit. most of the period is filled with akaward silence, until.

" Um, hey Malia, i dont know if you remember me but me and Scott turn-"

" I know who you are." I whisper back. I turn arund and stare into his beautiful eyes, waiting for him to respond.

Stiles P.O.V

She was absolutey gorgeous.

" If you need helpcontroling you shift me and Scott can help, if your freeafter school today." I manage to mutter.

"I would love to."