The aftermath

Stiles P.O.V

Me and Malia got home to my house. My dad was working the night shift. Malia walked up the stairs slowly up to my bedroom. A took my shoes off and made myself a sandwich since I didn't eat dinner, maybe Malia didn't either. I tapped plastic wrap around the sandwich and threw it in the fridge. I grabbed the land line phone and called out local Italian resturant.

30 minutes later the food was here: a pie with pepperoni, bacon and extra cheese, mozzarella sticks, spaghetti  with butter, a little cup of shredded Parmesan, a bottle of Pepsi, garlic knots, and two big pieces of chocolate cake. I know that Malia loved Italian food. I carry all the boxes and cups and utensils stacked on top of each other up to my room. She walks out of my bathroom in one of my old tee-shirts, just an old tee-shirt, her hair in a high messy bun, and a toothbrush in her mouth. I put all the food down on the bed. She goes back into the bedroom and comes back out without a toothbrush.

" why all the food?"

" I was hungry, and you love Italian" he smiles.

" you're  the best" she walks over to me and raps her arms around the back of my neck. I lean in and lean my forehead against hers.

" I love you" I whisper.

" and I'm hungry" she smiles and pulls away.  She sits on the bed and opens all the bowls and boxes. I throw her a paper plate. I grab the the Pepsi bottle and unscrew the top. I take a big gulp.

" eww, your not gonna use a cup?" She questions. I wave the soda bottle teasingly in front  of her face. She quickly grabs the bottle and takes a swig. She grabs a slice of pizza, two garlic knots, a spoonful of spaghetti, and a few mozzarella sticks. She sprinkles parmesan over her pasta then digs in.

" you know how to cheer me up" she says with a full mouth.

" I know"

A hour later half the food is gone, the rest is wrapped in the fridge next to my sandwich. We are laying on my bed watching the movie "Teen Wolf" with Michael J Fox. She is snuggled into my arm.

" so unrealistic" she mumbles under her breath. I laugh.

" ohh, wait I forgot the best part." I run down stairs and grab the two slices of cake I left down stairs.  I run back up to my room.

" you got cake?"she says In a cute voice.

" I know, I really am the best boyfriend. We- we are back together right"

" of corse, your my knight in shinning armor coming to my rescue"

She slowly eats the cake and so do I.

" you wanna talk about it?"

Malias P.O.V

I knew eventually he was gonna ask.

" no" I mumble. I shift in the bed, as if felling a sudden chill.

" we have to"

" no we don't I'm fine."

" your black eyes would like to disagree"

" I've had a long day, please let me sleep" I slip under the comforters and put my head in the pillow. I grab stiles arm and pull it over me. I slowly let myself drift to sleep.

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't one of my favorites but the next one will be better I PROMISE! Also I didn't proof read before I posted so SO SORRY. Love you all soo much!
😘😘😘😘😘