Capture The Flag Chapter Eight

My name is Alyssa, and I lost all of my memories about myself. The reason why I'm here is to save everyone from this pathetic game and to honor a girl named Emma, as I am her replacement. But the true mystery is...why is everyone here? There has to be a reason why...everything happens for a reason or otherwise we all might be going on with our lives. But no someone is doing this for a reason, a reason that I have to find out. And now I'm practicing to be faster. Stronger. Smarter. Better. Better than I'll ever be. And with the help of my friends Amber, Dylan, Aris, Kaya, Blake and many more for helping me to reach to my goal. We could make it out...We could make it out alive.

-------------------------

"ALYSSA! TIME TO WAKE UP!" I hear someone shout. I moan not wanting to wake up, I roll to my side and put my pillow on my head.

"Five more minutes." I groan as I got into a comfortable spot again and snooze off.

Finally silence.

"No. Now!" The voice says harshly like sand paper. Before I knew it the blanket is thrown off me. I groan as I curl myself up into a ball to gain warmth and go back to sleep.

"Go away Dylan!" I hoarse as I finally got comfortable and went back to sleep.

I hear someone sigh and a dangerous chuckle.

"Okay then, if you don't want to get out of bed then I'll have to make you." I hear but didn't care.

I hear a sound like a thimp and a clank. Then what sounds like a wire being pulled back. Before I knew it a hear like a voomp sound and suddenly a arrow is on the wall and suddenly sparks start flying out of it.

I scream as I jump out of bed, waking me up completely. I then fall out of the bed and land on the floor where my blanket is.

My legs are separated and my hands on either side of my body. My hair, is like a birds nest with a few strains of hair in my face.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!" I yell as I pull some hair out of my face. I look up to see Amber with a smirk on her face, and I said it was Dylan. I frown at Amber. "YOU COULD HAVE BLINDED ME!" I yell as she shrugs. As if she didn't care.

"But you didn't. Now get up, it's time to train." Amber ordered as she walks over me, leaving me dumbfounded. "Oh yeah, maybe you should get change?"

-------------------

After I got change me and Amber walks over towards the training area. Amber looks at me and smirks.

"Took you long enough." She says as I roll my eyes.

"We'll if someone didn't firer an explosive arrow I didn't have to clean it up." I said as my arms are folded across my chest.

She smirks as she throws me a blade. I immediately ran back, not wanting to get hurt. I gasp as I tremble back. Is she crazy? What the hell? Is she trying to kill me? I give her a wide expression as she gives me a look.

"WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" I screech as she gives me a weird look as she walks closer towards me and picks up the blade.