The Keyhole

There was a man that went to america to have a vacation, he went to a motel that looked scruffy but alright to sleep at, he went to the register to buy a room to stay in for a while, then the lady says, you must not disturb the room next to you and don't look in the keyhole, the man listened and went to his room.

On the way to his room he heard piano music, that you would hear in a haunted house, he went inside his room and rested and laid down in his bed.

It was now for him to go to sleep, he couldn't sleep because he couldn't stand the music. He looked in the keyhole and saw a woman playing a piano, then he banged the door and the lady stopped playing and the man went to sleep.

In the next morning he went to check again in the keyhole he saw something covering the keyhole it was red, he thinks it was a material of some sort that was covering the keyhole. He went to the reception to apologize to the lady in the next room with no room number, "you looked in the keyhole, did you"? "Yes I looked in the keyhole".

"Ok I should just tell you the story of what happened in that room,

There was a woman , everyday she was always dressed in white except her eyes, her eyes were red, red as a danger signal flashing".

"One day she really did it". "Did what"? " She hanged herself, because she did not think life is important".

Then he went back to look at the keyhole again, and he knew that the red looking thing was actually her eyes!

THE END