How i found out

Taylor's POV

I have just arrived at my parents house when something strange caught my eye.

It was a frame with a photo of a baby in it. 

It didn't look like me nor Austin.

"Mum who is the baby in that photo?"

"I think it's time you knew honey."

What was she hiding and what ever it was I was about to find out.

"About 14 years ago me and your dad went on a cruise and let's just say we got drunk and a couple days later I found out I was pregnant. The baby bump wasn't as big compared to others so it was easier to hide from you and Austin. I didn't want an abortion because I believe that it's wrong to take away someone's life. So when I had the baby I found out it was a little girl. We named her Charlotte and soon after we sent her off to someone who would look after her until she was old enough to be sent to a care home or something."

"WHAT! YOUR TELLING ME NOW AT THE AGE OF 26 THAT I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL US!

I didn't let her answer the question I stormed out in anger.

I couldn't believe it. Someone out there was my little sister and I had to find her.

I call up my dad.

(D= dad and T = Taylor)

D. Hello

T. Hey dad this is argent.

D. Ok what?

T. When you had Charlotte, your other child who was the lady you gave Charlotte to and can I have her number?

D. Her name was Ruth.

T. Can I have here number please.

D. Sure

And with that he gave me her number.

T. Thanks dad got to go bye.

I hung up and dialled up the number

(T = Taylor and R = Ruth)

T. Hello is the Ruth?

R. Yes who is this?

T. Hi I'm Taylor Swift and my mum told me you looked after my sister Charlotte.

R. Oh year I remember Charlotte she was such a sweetheart .

T. So you know where she is now?

R. Yeah she is in an adoption care home in New York called Abbie's care home.

T. Ok thanks bye

I hung up and called my driver to pick me up. I couldn't be bothered to deal with the paps today.

I called up with airport to have my plane ready for me. I was heading back to New York to find my little sister.

Authors note

This is the first chapter hope you enjoyed it.