Chapter 20

Its been a week for Kyungsoo and Jimin to prepare for their flight going back to Korea.

Today is the day they will go back there. And Kyungsoo hoped it will turned out good, Kyungsoo means that he hopes that he won't see Jongin for the sake of his heart.

The couples are already packed and ready to go to the airport its like the black haired male doesn't recognize Korea by his imagination.

"Kyungie, lets go were gonna be late". Jimin shouted at Kyungsoo.

"Yes jiminie, I will be there just give me thirty sec. Okay?". Kyungsoo replied to Jimin.

After thirty seconds (lol) Kyungsoo got out from their bedroom and the two couples are heading outside their shared condo going to the airport.

*skip the ride xD*

Kyungsoo and Jimin are now in the airport waiting for their flight but one person got the attention of Kyungsoo and its none other than...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jongin....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But just kidding its Taehyung
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Kyungsoo noticed his friend he immediately waved at him and called him.

"Taehyung-ah!! Taehyung-ah!!". Kyungsoo called Taehyung not minding the people around them.

Taehyung noticed that his name is being called by someone he immediately landed his eyes on the person and he is shock that Kyungsoo is the one that calls his name.

His heart immediately beats rapidly, even Taehyung doesn't know the reason of it, but he will take advice soon.

He immediately replies to Kyungsoo a smile and a wave, he approached Kyungsoo from one of the bench of the airport but he notices another man beside the black haired male.

"Taehyung-ah! I missed you a lot!". Kyungsoo said then immediately hugged Taehyung. Taehyung feels like he is sensing some eyes towards him like he is gonna be killed by those creepy eyes.

"I missed you too, Kyungsoo-ah". Taehyung said softly audible for Kyungsoo to hear his reply.

"Oh, before we chit chat I like you to meet Jimin my boyfriend, and Jimin, this is my friend Taehyung". Kyungsoo said the introductions ti the both males.

When he heard that word "boyfriend" his heart shattered, Taehyung feels like his heart is broken into pieces, again Taehyung doesn't know the reason, but he is concluding something but its still not clear for him.

There was an awkward silence between the three males, but Kyungsoo is the one who broke it.

"Well, why wont you to have a hand shake?". Kyungsoo suggested and the two males nodded.

When the two males hand where touching for a hand shake their eyes are glued from each other, its like when you pass in the middle you could have yourself killed by their intense stare at each other.

Kyungsoo just sighs at the scene infront of him.

_____________________________

Its been six months when Kyungsoo haven't came back to Korea, six months when Kai doesn't see him, six months that Kai is broken hearted.

For the past month Krystal and Kai already got married, its really a nice wedding, because Krystal is really a nice wife to him till this day.

Its just sad for him that Kyungsoo isn't his loveable bride. Well Krystal is a nice person, but his heart is still yearning for Kyungsoo.

This day is their check up for Krystal, because Krystal is always getting nauseous everytime and always vomits, Kai is worried so they appointed for a check up.

*skip some details*

Its the time for the result of the tests, The two couples are nervous of what will be the result.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations! Mr. Kim, your wife is four weeks pregnant!". The doctor said to the nervous couples.

Kai can't believe his overwhelming happiness, he is going to be a dad.

Kai immediately hugged his wife in joy. But deep inside there is still sadness in the tanned idol.

_________________________

"How am I going to say this to him, I really can't say this, lets just wait for the worst to come"......

____________________________________

CLIFFHANGERS Y'ALL!! XD

HI GUYS AFTER 61616161616161 YEARS I UPDATED ALREADY SORRY IF ITS SHORT BUT STILL AN UPDATE FOR YOU!!

I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL SOMEDAY

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IN THIS UPDATE IS IT GOOD?

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FOR THE FUTURE UD'S TO COME (*^▽^*)

I THINK THERE ARE ONLY FEW CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS STORY, YEAH GUYS ITS ALREADY NEARING TO THE END. SO I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT IT TILL THERE( ˘ ³˘)❤

PLEASE ALWAYS VOTE & COMMENT LOVELY CHINGGUS(*^3^)/~♡

TILL WE MEET AGAIN IN MY NEXT UPDATE, BYE GUYS!! (╯3╰)

XOXO

EXO__BTS