Chapter 2:Make Ups and Make Outs

SCOTT

I still couldn't bring my self to think of how the tension between Scarlett and pretty much all of us especially stiles was ALL my fault. Every time I try to even approach her she turns her head and walks away. I don't know what I was feeling for her but it wasn't good I had my own responsibilities and she was not one of then.

Stiles: Hey dude sup

Scott: Nothing....

Stiles: Tell me you still aren't bugging over the argument I mean come on she's over it

Scarlett: no she isn't! I watched as she chimed in and then stormed away that was it I'm going to talk to her.

SCARLETT

I can not believe they think I would get over it that fast Stiles insulted me and the only I had left and scott who I may or may not like didn't do ANYTHING. As I was ranting to myself I was pulled into an empty classroom oh not this again. I looked to see the figure was scott and I couldn't help but get this feeling in my stomach it felt like a thousand butterflies were fluttering in me. Oh what am I thinking I sound pathetic.

Scott: Look we need to talk I'm sorry I'm so sorry for everything that stiles said and I'm sorry I didn't do anything. He had no right and I know that's the only family you have so I'm sorry I'm so sorry.

Scarlett: It's ok.

He stared at me shocked but then his shocked expression turn to a happy and genuinely sweet look.

I found my self leaning into him and he leaned in too. We were kissing my hands found my way around his neck and his around my waist but then I remembered something I vowed I couldn't fall in love or a relationship and I wouldn't let myself ever since my dad crushed my mom I knew I never wanted to feel like that and I wouldn't. I pulled away and ran out the door. I heard him calling my name but I suppressed it and just kept running before I knew it I was out of school and in the woods what would I do now I falling for him but I couldn't and WOULDN'T let myself.