Chapter 1

Hey guys let me introduce myself and my family, my name is Jessie Summers, i'm what i call an average girl i have light brown wavy hair with hazel eyes with specks of blue throughout, lightly tanned skin, i'm only about 5.9ft  have a toned body cause I'm always out running or walking. I live in the town of Raven Forest with my family, i have two older brothers Nathan and Luke both 6ft, blonde hair blue-green eyes with lightly tanned skin, both basketball players, seniors and popular.

Nathan has a girlfriend her names Darcy shes head cheerleader, but not the stereotypical mean bitchy cheerleaders, shes nice to everyone, where as Luke is a player he as a new girl almost every week i'm waiting for the day he finally settles down. At school i'm what you call a cliche stereotype, i'm nerdy and an outcast i get bullied by my ex-best friend Natasha Hart who to many is a vision of beauty with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes a genetic passed through her family, tanned skin at 5.9ft.

Both my parents work full time jobs i don't exactly know what they do,  i have an older sister who isn't with us anymore but somewhere pure, she died in a car accident, the person who hit her was texting and not looking where they were going, she was killed instantly, she was my role model, my inspiration, my beautiful Quinn, i miss her everyday. i have always wanted a younger sibling to look after but i know my parents wouldn't have another child because they would feel like they are replacing Quinn.

The captain of the football team who also happens to be Natasha's brother, Drew Hart who is admittedly is the hottest guy in the town if not the country.  To say that most girls don't have a crush on him is a complete lie, even me who is the nerd of the school and classed as an outcast has a crush of him its impossible not to cause he has brown hair and blue eyes sun kissed skin and is slightly taller than my brothers at 6.1ft. He is classed as the schools jock and bad boy who plays with girls hearts.

We all attend Raven Forest High and as always there are groups, like the popular's, the nerds, the bad kids and the outcasts, people can fit into more then one clique. As I've said before i get bullied, i still have no clue why she bullies me, we used to be really close, we were like sisters.