Golden Flumpty X Reader

You were being dragged away by flumpty because he caught you.
Untill Another demon egg showed up. Golden Flumpty."give her to me brother."golden flumpty commanded.
"Why would you want her?" Flumpty asked."Reason." The gold egg answered."SuuuuuUuuuuurrrreeeee" the white egg said in away that annoyed the gold on." Just give her to me." "otay!" With that Flumpty handed you to golden flumpty. " Don't get to wild. With the friend...........if you know what i mean G.F..........." With that said Flumpty ran away
Golden Flumpty rolled his eyes and teleported with you somewhere. It was dark. To dark to see."um......where are we...." You asked. "None of you business" the golden egg said right behind you..there was a faint glow then the glow stopped.you looked around trying to see.nothing. the gold egg turned human but you couldn't see him.then all of a sudden you were pulled into a lap. And cuddled.you were blushing. Golden Flumpty kissed your neck.you tried to hold you moans in but failed. He kissed all around you neck and collarbone.you a moaning mess was enjoying this as much as he.
He this kissed you lips and wrapped his arms around your waist.you kissed back and wrapped you arms around his neck. He licked you lips for entrance and you opened. He didn't fight your tounge he explored every centimeter of your mouth the pulled away.he started to pull up your shirt but you stopped him. " another time..." You said to him.