Chapter 2

Rollin POV

*Rich Homie Quan- I F*cks With You Girl* played loud while flashing on my screen. I was already up because I was waiting on Zarie bitch ass. His ass always tell you he leaving the house when he still in bed. I seen Tara was calling me so I answered.
Wife😩🔐💦- Good morning Baby
Me- Good morning, what's good?
Wife😩🔐💦-Do you want me to come get you after I pick Gahnaye up?
Me- Naw me and Zar got some business to handle real quick but I'll meet you by your locker.
Wife😩🔐💦- okay I love you
Me- Alright I love you more.
After we hung up I decided to finish putting on my shoes. I decided to go simple today and wear some black joggers , white shirt, and my 12s with a Tru skully. I maybe a star student and athlete but I a hustler at heart and I need love too. See Tara been there through all my antics that goes on with my life. Tara is a nigga first love and one day she's going to be my wife just not now. I need to see where this triangle face ass nigga at because we're going to be late picking up our package. Sometimes I be wanting to beat Zarie face in but he's basically my brother. We've known each other for so long. Lemme text this mutt.
Text Conversation
Me- Yo‼️ Nigga where df you at?
Bro💂🏽💉- I'm coming Tanya over here 🙄
Me- Aww bro handle that but come on before Mystic have our ass
Bro💂🏽💉- alright ‼️
Hope his ass really being for real because I refuse to lose this money and my life.

Zarie POV

"Mmm! Damn girl" I groaned rubbing the back of her head. After busting I went to the bathroom to shower quick while Tanya went to gather her clothes. I was even nice enough to allow her to use the guest shower before she leaves. Tanya isn't my girl but we fool around. I mean she's beautiful and good head but a horrible attitude but I put up with her. Females always throw themselves at me thinking they can be my main girl but it ain't happening. She wanna be my main but like Dred said "I can't wife no shone‼️💯" She walked out the bathroom and went to get her keys and left. She knew what was up, we don't have to speak. I grabbed my keys and locked up the crib. I decided to drive my black on black 2016 Audi R8 and made my way to Ro house.

Gahnaye POV

I walked out the house and waited. Tara then pulled up and I got in. "Damn you look fine today!" She comment, I thanked her even though I don't feel pretty I just hushed and went along with her. After I plugged in the AUX and flooded my thoughts with the music.
As we drove to the school, Tara turned down the music while I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Naye? "
I looked at her waiting to see what's gone come out her crazy mouth.
"You think you'll date again?" She questioned with her eyes still on the road.
"Maybe cause single life is boring. I mean the ones who like me are no good and want one thing. And I don't need someone to have pity of me. I don't see why anyone would want me. It's like I want something real and true. Jayden was a set back but I will have a major glo and comeback. Why?"
She sighed because she knew this subject strikes a nerve for both of us because we always end up disagreeing.
"Oh nothing" she lied.
"Girl you know I know you, so spill it" I say squinting my eyes at her and poking her.
"Okay‼️ okay‼️ So Rollin has this home boy and you're never around to see him but you may have heard of him. He's your type." She smiled.
"First of all I don't need to be set up, this ain't blind date. My type? Girl please what's his name?"
"Zarie 😁" she smiled
"Bish whet‼️? Girl every little wet at Garrett Pace High want him. From the teachers to the lunch ladies. I heard he's cute or whatever but oh no." I challenge
"What did Grandma BeBe said? Don't judge a book by its cover or what you heard"
"I guess but please stop by McDonald's , I'm starving pleaseeeeee TaTa" I wined
"Only if you give Zarie a chance" she challenged me
"Okay I don't care I'm hungry "
She screamed like a little girl and start grinding in her seat.
"Oohh NaNa going to get the D"
"I almost told you something goodbye. Let's go before we be late"
I turned the music back up and zoned out.