school

when we arrived at school i was happy. all i have wanted to do was get the hell out of that nightmare called a house. These past few weeks have been terrible or at least that's what i thought. 

first block was here. And all thru art i couldn't focus for some reason. 

Everything i kept wanting to forget it all that is all that i could possibly want. Bobby and I have never went at it in that way before and it really did scare me truly. I hated the way this morning went. 

FOCUS

During focus everything just was out of wack. My head started to hurt, it hurt so bad that I couldn't think straight. I CANT'T THINK STRAIGHT!!! My head was pounding so badly. I was about to start to cry.

SECOND BLOCK

second block was here and i went up to my ex Cody Owen and just hugged him. that was very unexpected for the both of us.

" Shelby what is wrong?" he sounded concerned.

" I feel like something went wrong. i can't put my finger on it but it doesn't feel right at all." i said about to cry my eyes out, and then we fell into formation in JROTC. it just didn't feel right.....................

LUNCH

I have first track lunch....that just means that i go to lunch first before I go to class. 

During lunch Robert even told me that I wasn't acting like myself...It just felt so weird and my body wanted to give in. I couldn't eat at all either. The next thing i heard was a voice in my head it sounded like my brothers voice and that was weird he was at school. Why? Why am I hearing this now? Nothing made sense.....Bobby was at school and his voice shouldn't be in my head. I almost started to cry...

THIRD BLOCK

Third was weird i couldn't think straight. My head started to hurt really bad. All we did was watch movies anyways so i went to sleep. 

TIME FLEW BY FAST......

FOURTH BLOCK 

Mr. Snider's class was okay. I still had this feeling like something was wrong but i was happy that it was the end of the day.

 I could go home and sit around until mom got there and we get yelled at again and and have to clean. Then i was snapped out of my thoughts by someone screaming at me:

" SHELBY!!!!" he yelled

" Yes, sir." i said. I didn't even know who it was until i looked at him. It was the teacher asking em a question.

" Well? what is the answer?" he asked for the hundredth time he made it seem like.

" what was the question again?" with confusion write all over my face. Then he moved on and he didn't ask me anything else for the rest of the period.  

Then the bell rang......