Characters:

Magi Hills- 16- Northridge California- One Blue eye(right), One brown eye(left), Blond hair with red tips, hourglass figure, goth, has nerd glasses, very dark minded, depressed (because her father died when she when she was 11 and her mother is abusive both verbally and physically and a registered sex offender, and works as a stripper), Lives in two bedroom apartment, very anti-social, quiet, keeps to herself, has SH scars on her belly and upper thighs.

Julie (aka Jewel) Hills- Mother(of Magi)- 32- Northridge California- Hazel eyes, brown hair, Extraordinarily abusive to her daughter, who she had at 16, extra tight crop tops, extra tight booty shorts, hooker boots, lots of piercings, Lives in two bedroom apartment, does not give two craps what her daughter does as long as she gets to be lazy and not take care of her.

Isabel Montgomery- 16- Northridge California- Dresses like a hippy but LOVES violence. Ginger, with lots of freckles, green eyes, always wears red lipstick, and LOTS of eyeliner. Very pale, skinny, and loud. She always has the latest gossip, and is in everyone's business, but her own.

Connor Smaterson- 17- Northridge California- Blonde hair with grey eyes. REALLY HAWT!! Plays football, basketball, and lacrosse. Loves to watch Netflix with his girlfriend(Magi). Has three dogs, and one and two thirds cats. LOVES Three Days Grace, Slipknot, Sleeping With Sirens, and In This Moment. Emo.

Hey guys tell me what you think about the characters! If you like or you dont! Thx! LIY ALL SO MUCH!!