Overview

Riley Thompson’s life as normal as it’s gonna get: a set of good friends, a simple crush on a former friend turned jock, and invisibility to those who she doesn’t associate. Expecting that in her final year in High School will be the rest of her High School years, she didn’t expect it to turn 180 degrees.

Well that’s until she meets Nate.

Meet Nate Hearthrow, the new guy. On his very first day he makes a mark in the student body by humiliating a cheerleader in front of every person that attended the school. The school’s been a buzz on who he was. He was a mystery: nobody knew where he came from. They only know him as Nate, the new student. It was as if he appeared out of thin air.

Everybody kept secrets, and Nate’s secret was no exception. It was a heavy secret, a secret that his life depended on. As Nate and Riley start to form a bond, will his secret affect what they had started?

Meet Nate Hearthrow, or should I say his Royal Highness Prince Nathaniel Ludwig van Woods: future King and the Undercover Prince.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, dear readers!

This is "The Undercover Prince", a story made by yours truly.

To tell the story of how I had this idea: It came to me one night when I couldn't sleep. Yes I am a Night Owl. Originally the names that I was going to use were the ones in "Meeting Sebastian" (the story is also in my works, though it is going through major editing), but then I simply used the most of the names in my first story (that I will be deleting).

Add this story to your Library if you want, though I can't promise that I will update often since I have Uni and school stuff to do as well, but I promise to update as much as possible.

If you guys would want to know when I will update just check my status, I usually change my status when I upload.

So thank you, and I hope that I can get some support for this story <3

With love,

Nics :)